• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple aid

A simple aid

A Humble Mind
Nov 8, 2022
So my dear members of this lovely site.....that has been so gracious as to bring such like minded and dejected people together under the banner of communism....resistance to societal oppression and of course our favourite(most or some) death....Now my entire basis for beginning what i hope to be a journey with you all is to present a last ditch alternative or attempt at life with a peculiar lense...my hope(though i lack any in life) is to be able to help some if not all.. in some simple way. Now to give alittle premise to my long tale(which i hope doesnt bore you to death....as i bore in seconds).....You see i have spent much of my young life almost as a philosopher searching for answers to the questions that hit me in life....as a child id see super powered individuals and yearn for their power as a teen perhaps my new muse would be women but all the same i sought to make dream a reality....the first time it hit me that something was amiss was when i came across injustice(dc...superman...mmm if u dont know ill say) so basically this caped ultra powered dude has some girl hes close to...who gets killed and he decides humans cant handle themselves so hell do it for them...The funny thing for me is that i realised that even with a being as powerful as he was and a task as simple as his was there seemed to be more at play....when things got their most steamy and gods came into the fray(battle) his almost non-existent or shall i say dead backers appeared...there were beings far more powerful than he fighting on his behalf that he never new of and in support of his actions....now this got me thinking but ill link it elsewhere....ive always been upset about how stories go and how they end but i was always aware that this was the authors doing..so it was obvious to most that a fantasial world was abused and manipulated to the whim of some designer...so being a kid i thought to myself i ought to find said designer...of course my intention being power and whatever else i might get alongside...so begun my journey of understanding all things if not everything pertaining to this world....now as ingenious as i may be( of course in ones own head...perhaps reality also) i am also dreadfully lazy...Therefore great detail was never my forte i was a man or boy of understanding...overview and summary....This is just by the way i loved video games but what i loved most of all ...cheating...modding exploiting and overall having my way...almost like a god....and whenever i found limitations or hindrances id curse the developer....so i was no stranger to seeing life as a game a book or a movie if you will.....a story....and as far as humans know at least of each other all such have an author all such drew inspiration from something....i believe if some of us here are honest theyll agree that though they may say theyre creative whatever they do create is an amalgamation of things theyve seen in their life time...most of anything today is based on old stories...ideas..heroes...principles...beliefs or lore....even asked to create the most hideous monster ever....ud probably fuse stuff youve seen before together...not truly authentic if youd ask me....so the question of the day became whats this(life) all about....so i begun my search....now like every good logically minded man you must begin with history and religion...then science....so i begun with science based atheism( tadaaa....there may be quite a few of you who will live and die by this belief .....i understand you and ill explain why i do soon)....so after extensive research in atheism to the dismay of many the champion and lord of the theory the great darwin was defeated( i lift my hands up to all who seek to abuse me ...pls ) by mathematics and biology .....for the maths it was quite simple the only theory to champion the theory to explain the origin of life begins on the basis of an amazing phenomenon...equal or to some comparable to a junk yard building the most elite fighter jet...now granted it has all the parts required....after a whirlwind passes by...and mind you said jet is functional and operational...quite the feat no?.....i may have a chance of becoming a super hero(villian actually....im more villian)....when hit with this mathematical argument the subjects of this theory said it must have occured over a veeeeeeeery long period of time which they support by carbon dating and fossils ( hmmm ah well.....cant beat that right) anyway....it seemed improbable to most...then quite recently it was discovered that genes contained information that was irreplicable almost as though being given the english alphabet as base and being made to generate the sentence " body grows to x height and x weight" now im sure some of you though lovingly depressed may be able to do the math " so it pained and i do not say this lightly .....pained.....biologists...some anyway to realise or admit maybe not publicly yet that the wonderfully complex thing that is our body that required strict guidelines to build almost like a manual may...i say may...have been an done by an intelligent designer....some also argued that it wasnt possible to evolve out of nothing even a cell....because the eye for instance as imposibly complex would be disfunctional without some part that needs to be added on over time....now i am aware theres a famous atheist that said even a tube is better than nothing...to him i say " as long as hes happy" ....cause after all satisfaction and happiness should be the goal..right? anyway so after that i was very confident that the human must have been designed by some intelligent designer ...question is who what which.....next i scour history and religions cause....at this point the theories are endless ryt,,.....i mean it could be anything at all....but you see the key about humans is an innate natural sense of fulfillment meaning and purpose...stuff must make sense have meaning and have a purpose....humans seem to be built that way....so to each person whatever satisfies is fine......thats where id end with most people in life....but you my dear people on this site are different... each bearing scars from a myriad of sources and places...each languishing in their own pit of hell waiting for death to pass ...that even his feet they may clasp and kiss....unfortunate yet beautiful( ill explain why soon).....so when i went through human history and mind you history is written with agenda and by the victors....however in every lie theres some truth ...and a detective is great not by hearing the truth and deciding the truth but by hearing a myriad of lies and finding truth....now that is quite subjective and to each his own however i do seek to be of assistance so ill give you my best.....my assumptions begun by...... surely if theres some creator what are his or her objectives desires....what do they want or seek for thats pretty much the basis of everything...well having no obvious connection to said being i couldnt determine that....i decided the being or entity had to be a being or personalty because of the nature of things...the poetry of life...the comedy...the variety in personalities...the fact that theres a dog built like a sausage.....a sausage....the person seemed like an artist more so that impersonal....there seemed to be some jokes and puns around...so i assumed also that surely they may have made their presence know to somebody after all we may all be humans but some amongst us say we are dog whisperers....so thats why history became a necessity....now through out history religions have spread like disease or through war...so im assuming that in however long humans have been here surely...someone must know whats up ryt....(mind u im doing all this just to ask for power...and im lazy)....earlier history shows paganism...basically gods who represent various aspects of life....their interactions ....and how said interactions formed or affected the world you see....and this covers most if not all religions you probably know from african to norse to greek to celtic to babylonian to whatever has multiple gods....now if your like me and your as logical as i am surely...and i mean surely you found them all if i may......stupid...(plssssssss i come in peace .....mercy)....next you move to more universe oriented religions....but like i said i had determined the god to be personal not impersonal....however if some of you are satisfied in any of these and your happy....not problem...this is kinda like that doc you go to when your about to die and they say hes crazy but you try anyway cause like what the heck.....so that crossed out some buddhism some daoism some hindu.....and mind you most religious especially past paganism are way of life religions they teach how to live and how to manage life.....paganism is more explain stuff ...a it of how to live....but more agenda pushing...youll get what i mean in a bit....so next you go to the more messiah based religions like foundational buddhism islam christianity judaism.....youll see amazing similarity between them...they all involve some man of sorts coming from somewhere to teach the world( their vicinity) some doctrine slightly different from the preexisting one....but shockingly these are the most popular...why...mainly because a religions strength is equivalent to the strength of the strongest empire in belief of this ( those who play ck3 will understand this easily) in other words if i believe x ....the territories i rule are likely to believe x with some tampering by me....and all those i conquer will be x or die.....either they believe it or i indoctrinate their kids....real simple...so if you look at it christianity spread via crusades islam via jihads and buddhism via (welll....ill say mongols and shit...but mongols did tengriism which is lowkey pagan...but you know buddhism high key asian so ....the khanates...just pick some conqueror in asia who was buddhist and voila) ....so though that whole explanation kind of takes away some validity from the messiah based ones....they seem by far the most sensible...and so to most people have the most appeal...now all three involve a young man who alters the established faith in some way add some pzaas and voila they are damn near deified....so most people say that in similarity theres something to be taken note of...like how a crime scene has like three replicas ....one decent and the other kind to throw you off....so for buddhism ...buddhism is a basically some prince who goes from palace to i must understand suffering....leaves all the prosperity behind( im so sure some of you are like "how could you"...or something...given your situations...but the privileged do as they please.....anyway after trying anything and everything to understand life and suffering he settles on basically management(mind u the buddha later on tell his disciples i do not come to teach about the world how or why it is)...example its not that the egg fell its about being grateful for the time it was in your hands...accepting that its left you...managing the feeling that comes with it and moving on .....not bad right im sure some of you might be inclined to benefit from that?....anyway next we go to islam....my favourite.....we have a guy who seems to be walking death wherever he goes ...almost every one who cared for him as a kid is dead....when he get older like 30 hes lead to a cave were an angel .....and i say this littlely....(instills the fear of Allah in him....you know....no kiddy stuff....you know) anyway so after he gets some sense driven into him he agrees and shares this sweet knowledge from above to his head to a book....all three are pretty similar in management of life stuff so we grade them on explanation of life the world etc....with buddhism it kinda goes to that universe reincarnation shit.....to me pretty impersonal....and also unfulfilling and pointless but ah well...so that leaves the other two which kinda come from the same source and break at the part as to who the messiah is.....well of the religion....so i looked at the supposed benefits of both and the 9-8 virgins and superman strength(islam) appealed to me a bit more than singing in joy for eternity(christianity)....i trust that some of you specifically feminists if you were to research into muhammad stuff youd find a couple of sex feats and women assaults.....well to me hes a hero and role model to men everywhere....im a misogynist btw ...but thats a discussion for later and with preferrably happier people....so when some of yall are better....so not really deciding i tell myself i want power and go to witchcraft...now most witchcraft is a bit of paganism(raw) hinduism(raw) and perverted christianity....i tried most of the stuff inside....mmm i wouldnt advice people in your condition to try it cause....perhaps when your feeling better...but for the most part the doctrines have it that there was this bad guy who was really the creator and the good guy....but the guy who we think is the good guy tricked everyone....well many will say if we are deceived why wont the stronger guy show up....it explains it saying how the jews connived to steal the spiritual power in the world for themselves ....basically there was so much finger pointing i got suspicious....damn near everything about it was in opposition to something even the songs ....and to any who ask.... no the spells and shit didnt work for me....id say try for yourselves but i dont think you are in the right state...pls dont ..... im about to finish this lengthy thing....i hope i didnt kill anyone with boredom....reallly do....so basically it was a bit too dark bloody lacking depth for my taste so we went back to the jew stuff....so islam and christyyy....im getting lazy .....originate from the same source and so have the same origin....heres where I come in.....After combining ancient jewish text and christianity with alot of rejected or forbidden books i have what i believe to be the greatest explanation to life the world our situation(i can lowkey answer all questions....really) ....and that most importantly doesnt take as much faith to believe as a big bang...you know...and ull see the similarity between all the religions and what i say....So basically you have this God who is moving about in this great void and finds a nice spot to create he creates what is called heaven and fills it with angels ...he adds a bit of other stuff but....anyway he begins work some time later on a little place called earth or the material plane...now before this is anyway near complete you have the lovely guy who believes he should be in charge and gets about 1/3 of the angels to join him....i hear hes quite persuasive...so the dude fights God ...loses....he fights the angels loses...and is stripped of a whole lot of stuff...now he spots the earth and takes over some spot on it...one day God finishes up with creation and we have this dude called man...now God looking at man sorta anticipates everything man might do ( kinda like knowing your kid will walk into a flame...but as an adult he wont believe so you record it)...so he makes the tree of good stuff and this tree of bad stuff ...now man and his chick are chilling and mind you they can see and do all spiritual stuff...they are in no way mortal or human...the word human(in this sense is disease)...so the villain of the tale appears in the form of the then most beautiful and wonderful animal and tells the more gullible of the two( no offense women....but some men aint helping my point....sigh) ...about the wonders of the bad fruit....now..... what tempted man was not mere disobedience it was the thirst for power authority divinity wisdom ....to be a god....these are the very same things that dictates why God must supposedly be praised for as he desires so does the being he claimed he made in his likeness desires...so both man and woman eat voila....they change....they become...dun dun dun....human...they become animals...they desire food....they desire clothing...the feel thirst and hunger...they feel lust...they realise and acknowledge theyve become no different from the animals....they begin suffering things they never knew...they cry and cry to God for mercy...he doesnt really help em much just kinda being like i told you you shouldnt have....So much like the people on this site Adam goes on a suicide marathon...he has the sense to know life is shit and not worth living...then God at attempt 6 (he succeeded and kept on being revived) tells him bad bad never again....then he promises him that if only he endures a bit... relief and freedom will come to him...then you have the villain tempting him or deceiving him at damn near every turn and succeeding ....sometimes God intervenes....SO BASICALLLY WHAT IM SAYING IS LIFE WAS MEANT TO BE A PUNISHMENT......NOT SOME PLEASURE RACE.....now the good of Adams descendants continued to repent and pray and were sectioned of from the bad ones like a quarantine...then against Gods orders they intermixed...thats why according to most historical science humans seem to have originated from one spot...anyway later on you have these angels(gods) ur zeus and shit....sleeping with mortals against Gods wishes and producing giants and tyrants what we call today heroes...so God lets them destroy themselves first then hits em with the flood....but not before paganism and shit is already widespread...when these giants died they become demons....being of evil chaos etc without mortal forms......IN SUMMARY THIS WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD IS VAIN EMPTY POINTLESS AND STUPID....THE AMBITIONS OF PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND POINTLESS EVEN THE MOST NOBLE OF THEM ALL THE SAME....THE PEOPLE ON THE SITE ARE HERE BECAUSE EITHER VAIN DREAMS FAILED OR THEY WHERE HURT BY PEOPLE OR THEYRE LONELY OR LACK LOVE ......look i may not understand the lack love and the loneliness cause i dont feel shit but....i just want to say that as dejected as some if not all of you feel....know that without a shadow of a doubt that unlike those who cling to what they think is the light you who wallow in the darkness ...are the chosen ones of God ....you are all Adams tasting the world for the first time and rejecting it with death...... This is my shortened prelude(which i suffered to read myself.....goodluck) if any of you have questions...or are interested in the medicine i seem to provided...please say or ask away...and if unfortunately this fades away ....just know i tried and good luck to you all....:wink:

A simple aid

A simple aid

A Humble Mind
Nov 8, 2022
I want to unsubscribe
Forgive me im quite young and also new to this site ....do you mean unsubscribe to the post ..to me...or life

Last edited:
A simple aid

A simple aid

A Humble Mind
Nov 8, 2022
So i just realised that my post is inconclusive...my point is i can offer aid on the management of life via the path ive just drawn out to u...my goal is to explain to you why all that happens does or is ....and how to manage handle or make the most of it....its made for people who agree with my line of thinking....its not some declarative statement about how shit the world or life is....its like the trailer to a show
So i just realised that my post is inconclusive...my point is i can offer aid on the management of life via the path ive just drawn out to u...my goal is to explain to you why all that happens does or is ....and how to manage handle or make the most of it....its made for people who agree with my line of thinking....its not some declarative statement about how shit the world or life is....its like the trailer to a show
also if someone can edit the main post better....thatd be real coool....its so hard to read..looool

Last edited:
A simple aid

A simple aid

A Humble Mind
Nov 8, 2022
If I have to wander in the dark to be with a so-called god, no thanks.
oh ok....then i hope you do find yourself a better and more meaningful alternative.....from my notice without some personal god....life is meaningless...hence people give it meaning or try to fill the void....which doesnt work....so if youre comfortable with how your life is thats fine.....the hell(life) wont change whether you believe a god or not.....however your mindset makes the pain bearable or not.....the site is full of people who find life insufferable and yet also do not have anything to hold onto or give them hope....hence nothing(death) becomes their escape

Status
Not open for further replies.