• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
This is a good point too and I have seen people who do this. IRL, there was an acquaintance in one of my circles and two years ago, she once talked about an ailing family member (who isn't terminally ill but severely ill physically) and she mentioned that she understood how low quality of life that said family member had. However, she then followed up with claiming that life is still worth it and that life is still beautiful. It offended me when I heard those words come out of her mouth, but out of respect, I did not press nor raise the issue as I did not want to raise suspicion to myself.
Thats unfortunately how we are hardwired. But yeah until people are in our shoes, there is no way around to change their minds. Look at fixthe26 im not gunna even get into that horror story. Movies might help though for sure, when people see things for themselves, they sometimes can finally understand and visualize yeah these people really deserve a peaceful way out with all the misery they go through but then again, they will never admit that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, it's_all_a_game and FuneralCry