• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
Or Stan's list which I think is the ultimate refinement of info available on this method including info from PPH.
If I ever try SN Stan's list will be my bible.
Tbf dek what stans list is
@Nohopeinhell yup. my skin was white and ends, (such as lips, fingers) were blue. Can't remember what chemicals were in the IVs one dark blue and one clear. But I'd assume chlorine would of been in there.

Last edited:
D

DeadBirdSaysGoodbye

Sep 21, 2020
Here's the link to Stans guide for you

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
Here's the link to Stans guide for you

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Thanks @DyingAlf. You are always so on the ball & helpful too ❤️.
Sorry @Michaelwaev obviously if you knew about Stan's Guide (Guide not list!!!) you would probably have followed it wouldn't you.
I'm sorry that you've had to go through a failed attempt & all that followed. I wish you recovery rather than ctb but if you absolutely have to do it you'll know the fullest info currently on here about SN filtered through the cool analytical skills of some who seems to have been a really well respected star on here who apparently went this way himself.

Reactions: Michaelwaev
Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
@DyingAlf thank you for providing this on this thread, this is a really informative piece though and there's many things i can see i did wrong with my first attempt on SN. I'd see Stans List being spot on with SN method. A lot of it makes much sense to me now.
@DyingAlf thank you for providing this on this thread, this is a really informative piece though and there's many things i can see i did wrong with my first attempt on SN. I'd see Stans guide being spot on with SN method. A lot of it makes much sense to me now.
Oh... stans guide
Yeah yeah.

Reactions: DyingAlf