Status
Not open for further replies.
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
I think it's perfectly fine. You never know; finding one's soul mate might be just the piece that they're missing in order to turn their life around.

• Love
Reactions: Marine, livefreeorpeace, Meditation guide and 1 other person
livefreeorpeace

livefreeorpeace

Jun 14, 2020
Happy holidays, have a great time today and tomorrow! Sending you hugs.
All of your 'white knights' are fleeing like rats from a sinking ship. What happened? Lol.
OP, firstly I would highly recommend if somebody is upsetting you or behaving inappropriately you report the posts. The mods do read, and they will help out. That said this thread was a great read lol.

As far as what you said in the original post I don't think one should live as if they are dead just because they think about suicide. It should not exclude you from looking for a career, or seeking out relationships. I would keep that information to myself while dating however since it will only lead to trouble, but having a dark sense of humor or dark thoughts should not exclude you from a relationship. depression and suicidal ideation does not necessarily mean we will make bad partners, or not be emotionally receptive to our partner. Give yourself a chance.
Upsetting me? No not at all, I obviously enjoy the banter. Behaving inappropriately? That subjective. But they are in fact breaking the rules of the site, and they have been reported. With all that messiness out of the way, I do appreciate your response. You gave me a lot to think about, and your effort wasn't wasted on me. BLESS.
I think it's perfectly fine. You never know; finding one's soul mate might be just the piece that they're missing in order to turn their life around.
It certainly wouldn't hurt my situation, that I believe to be true. And thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost2211
PureMetanoia

PureMetanoia

May 28, 2020
Super edgy bro, good job. Scientific racism is a bit old hat but if that's what works for you, hey why not?
This cannot be further from reality actually - albeit "scientific racism" is a dead, demonized term, genetic determinism and the strong punch genetics are throwing on the side of nature VS nurture debate, ESPECIALLY in the last 10 years of advanced DNA research (CRISPR changed the game) and anthopological+archeological understandings to support the theorhetics of racial/genetic determinism with practical, hard evidence, spins your unenlightened snobbism into a blatant admition of mean-spirited unenlightened superiority complex-resembling bullying.

We are all in this forum because we are hurting, quit being an asshxle to people. It's not much to ask now, is it?

Reactions: Wayfaerer, greyhound and Meditation guide
livefreeorpeace

livefreeorpeace

Jun 14, 2020
This cannot be further from reality actually - albeit "scientific racism" is a dead, demonized term, genetic determinism and the strong punch genetics are throwing on the side of nature VS nurture debate, ESPECIALLY in the last 10 years of advanced DNA research (CRISPR changed the game) and anthopological+archeological understandings to support the theorhetics of racial/genetic determinism with practical, hard evidence, spins your unenlightened snobbism into a blatant admition of mean-spirited unenlightened superiority complex-resembling bullying.

We are all in this forum because we are hurting, quit being an asshxle to people. It's not much to ask now, is it?
Wow! I'd Love to see what your copy of the bell curve looks like, it must be beat to hell.

Last edited:
PureMetanoia

PureMetanoia

May 28, 2020
Wow! I'd Love to see what your copy of the bell curve looks like, it must be beat to hell.

Haha, +10 point for identifying something that would really offend me - deriving my expertise in psychology, my academic and career choice for the last decade, on discredited pop-psych books - and using it in a clever and non-vulgar diss.

Still. Only one of us gets access to every periodical on a topic you weaponize to belittle other members of SS - a forum of and for people (likely not as different than you and I as you may like) who already suffer immensely and that one - hint: me - won't stand for it.

xoxo and now that you've shown you are somewhat versed in history of science - maybe try dipping your toes into the warm waters of modern science too? Slowly at first - I'd suggest updating yourself with what the 90s gave us and make your way to the present...ish.

Last edited:
Reactions: greyhound and Meditation guide
Status
Not open for further replies.