• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Those who want to die really are treat cruelly everywhere and sadly I'm not even surprised. Humans really are the most disgusting and insensitive species, for me death is the way to find peace from this world filled with endless suffering. It's sad how even on here people have been very cruel, insensitive and hostile, shows that nowhere is a safe space, it's horrible how many love to make others feel even worse even know existence is already so hellish. I wish that suicide is accepted, it really disgusts me how people are treated so badly simply for hating existence and wanting to die, they have no compassion for the suffering others go through, I'd be glad to be free from this evil world filled with humans that just cause way more pain. Existence truly is just nothing but suffering, more than anything I wish I never existed at all.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
🙄

Honestly, I don't feel the same at all. Show me instances of people being insensitive and hostile and I will believe you. There may be a few jerks here but they're absolutely not representative of the members of SaSu.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
🙄

Honestly, I don't feel the same at all. Show me instances of people being insensitive and hostile and I will believe you. There may be a few jerks here but they're absolutely not representative of the members of SaSu.
Gonna say I haven't been here long myself but i've never seen anyone being insensitive to suicide heck when i made my CTB post awhile back i got a lot or love and support and it really meant alot to me.

I kinda argee with OP's stance in alot of ways about pro lifers but at the same time i'd argee with the other commentor in the expect i feel they're on the other extreme of being pro suicide

I think like most things in life it's about finding a middleground of promoting recovery but also accepting if someones life is just irredeemable and pleasurable for one reason or another

Suicide should be just that a last resort but one no less unlike what pro lifers lead people to believe if someone really believes its time to go and have exhausted all options they should be allowed to

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Gonna say I haven't been here long myself but i've never seen anyone being insensitive to suicide heck when i made my CTB post awhile back i got a lot or love and support and it really meant alot to me.

I kinda argee with OP's stance in alot of ways about proCould lifers but at the same time i'd argee with the other commentor in the expect i feel they're on the other extreme of being pro suicide

I think like most things in life it's about finding a middleground of promoting recovery but also accepting if someones life is just irredeemable and pleasurable for one reason or another

Suicide should be just that a last resort but one no less unlike what pro lifers lead people to believe if someone really believes its time to go and have exhausted all options they should be allowed to
Couldn't have said better.

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Dec 14, 2023
I haven't seen anyone being cruel here, but otherwise I agree. Suicidal people all over the world are daily subjected to all sorts of violence which often ens up damaging everything from their privacy and belonings, to their bodies and psyches. They can be stripped of their personal autonomy by law, locked in, put in solitary confinement, strip searched and subjected to involuntary treatments, some of them being highly invasive.

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
I haven't seen anyone being cruel here, but otherwise I agree. Suicidal people all over the world are daily subjected to all sorts of violence which often ens up damaging everything from their privacy and belonings, to their bodies and psyches. They can be stripped of their personal autonomy by law, locked in, put in solitary confinement, strip searched and subjected to involuntary treatments, some of them being highly invasive.
Most suicidal persons avoid healthcare because of getting locked and treated like a criminal, They need to be treated with care and respect

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Dec 14, 2023
Most suicidal persons avoid healthcare because of getting locked and treated like a criminal, They need to be treated with care and respect
It's vastly ironic, isn't it? We're being bombarded with the notion of telling someone, that help is always avaliable and that everyone with suicidal thoughts is deservant of being taken seriously. But said "help" can literally end up being something that would be legally considered torture in any other situation, making the pain that lead to wanting to CTB in the first place even more unbearable.

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
It's vastly ironic, isn't it? We're being bombarded with the notion of telling someone, that help is always avaliable and that everyone with suicidal thoughts is deservant of being taken seriously. But said "help" can literally end up being something that would be legally considered torture in any other situation, making the pain that lead to wanting to CTB in the first place even more unbearable.
Yes some of them finally ctb inside the "health care"...

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I've been here before and have returned and I've personally never seen anyone ne mean or rude to anyone so I can't agree with you on that. I've always seen the members as being very supportive of whatever choose to do. I do agree suicidal people are not treated with dignity and respect outside of this site. It's exhausting to wake up and live 2 lives everyday because society simply can't understand we simply want to go, maybe because they can't understand or see our pain. Everyday I have to make a decision to live another day. I'm not sure of your situation FC, but you're not alone and a lot of people hear, understand and can relate to your pain. You're safe in here 🥰

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
People are so empathetic here you will never find this kind of empathy out in society and there's a lot of great advice given on these forums. I would have ended up as a vegetable without this forum

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I told a close friend I was struggling recently (not the full extent but he's aware I'm suicidal). It's not something I typically do anymore because of all of my trauma from mental health care. He suggested I go to the hospital. I flat out told him I have never been more abused and mistreated than in those places. They'll keep me alive, but they'll make me wish every damn second I'm in there that I wasn't. He hasn't suggested it since. I've also used that as a reminder as to why it's not safe to tell people, as I'm lucky he did not call me in for a welfare check.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
🙄

she been here far longer than you did to a point where i don't feel you have the right to talk, respectfully.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
LMAOOOOOOO that's all you got dude?
what else you want me to say?? you made your account like a week ago and said "actually I've been here for 4 years" i just don't buy it

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
what else you want me to say?? you made your account like a week ago and said "actually I've been here for 4 years" i just don't buy it
Ok dude don't buy it idgaf :pfff: if all you got is "nooooo i don't believe you" which is like the weakest argument I've ever heard then so be it dude it's not gonna change my life
Besides, silencing new members is a weird way of greeting them in the community. Maybe you're part of the problem, idk

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
Ok dude don't buy it idgaf :pfff: if all you got is "nooooo i don't believe you" which is like the weakest argument I've ever heard then so be it dude it's not gonna change my life
Besides, silencing new members is a weird way of greeting them in the community. Maybe you're part of the problem, idk
i didn't silence anyone, cry about it lol. it's just new members like you wouldn't understand what's she's talking about

Reactions: sancta-simplicitas
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
i didn't silence anyone, cry about it lol. it's just new members like you wouldn't understand what's she's talking about
Well, I said I've been here for four years and all you have to answer is "i don't believe you, cry about it". Let's leave it at that. All arguments are falling on deaf ears.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
I have been here a while and I disagree with FC and you. Suicidal members here are treated with respect and dignity by a huge margin. A few jerks here and there get warned or booted quickly
disagreeing with me on what? i merely said new members wouldn't get what she's on about. read again

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
You are clearly agreeing with FC as also pointed out in the other thread that you made about the website going downhill. So again, I disagree with that.
it's objective truth that the site went downhill after that video went viral, which is expected due to the mass new members.

it's just that me and FC are blunt about it.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
it's objective truth that the site went downhill after that video went viral, which is expected due to the mass new members.

it's just that me and FC are blunt about it.
It's not, plenty of people here think otherwise. Rules are still rules, nothing changed. Your interpretation doesn't equal an objective truth.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
It's not, plenty of people here think otherwise. Rules are still rules, nothing changed. Your interpretation doesn't equal an objective truth.
i visited the site every single day, before and after the video went viral. it obviously got much worse. if people don't see it then whatever.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
i visited the site every single day, before and after the video went viral. it obviously got much worse. if people don't see it then whatever.
Well me too. I have literally been here almost every day since I registered. The only thing I have noticed is more new members asking for sources in new threads. Agree to disagree I guess.

Reactions: LunarLight