• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I'm so frustrated that I survived my OD attempt. Had I put my dog outside my room I'd be gone still. I wouldnt have any choice to regret because I'd be dead.

I want to attempt again, with something pretty much guranteed like a gun. But I'm too afraid to now. The thought of infinite nothing scares me and while I know it's inevitable I wanna keep kicking a little maybe? Also what if CTB by firearm hurts. I know everyone says if you hit the brainstem you instantly die but what if they're wrong. No one can know for sure, it's too many loose ends for me to be comfortable dying rn.

Granted I'm maybe just on an upward mood swing, but right now I'm too afraid to die. But I also loathe the fact I have to live.

I HATE THIS

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
How are you feeling physically after your OD? I understand the frustration, and I hope you're able to find peace. ❤️

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
I'm feeling okay, definitely got super lucky bcus I came out unscatched
That's good to hear. ODs always run the risk of nasty permanent damage, so I'm glad you avoided that.