• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
Does anyone know of any over the counter pills which I could ctb with? Or any that could induce coma when taking an overdose?
Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: draekmir and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Unfortunately such pills aren't available OTC. You may try your luck in the darknet but it comes with risks imo.

Edit: Maybe this could be of interest for you.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
Unfortunately such pills aren't available OTC. You may try your luck in the darknet but it comes with risks imo.

Edit: Maybe this could be of interest for you.

I can't really use the dark net, I do think there needs to be at least one otc (hopefully) And thanks a bunch for the link!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
I don't recommend that unless you do extensive research and find one that has several success stories. When I was a teen I downed 4 120count bottles of sleeping meds from Walmart and don't remember the next month but apparently I was awake and doing stuff just people who knew me thought I was on crack or something I was apparently acting really crazy