• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

beardyoldcorpse

Jan 4, 2024
Would like suggestions on how to reduce SI ? My current plan is to drink alcohol and take Valium to dull the senses before using nitrogen/ eebd hood.
Any other thoughts would be appreciated.

Reactions: quinnnnnxo
T

TheLastBoyOnEarth

Jun 7, 2024
I'm going to commit suicide next month and one thing I do is visualize myself everyday doing it, so when the day comes, I'm used to it in my mind and I see it as something unimportant.

Reactions: ItsyBitsyWeetard, quinnnnnxo and pthnrdnojvsc
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I'm going to commit suicide next month and one thing I do is visualize myself everyday doing it, so when the day comes, I'm used to it in my mind and I see it as something unimportant.
This never worked for me, I hope it helps many people.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
What works for you?
I leave my mind blank, I talk to myself mentally, I describe my actions, type: I'm raising my arm, now the other one, I pass the leg, carefully, carefully... now the other one... I don't know, it's strange but I practiced a lot of meditation and I have experience in leaving the mind empty

• Informative
Reactions: DefinitelyReady
T

tvwowacct

Jun 15, 2024
I have this weird anti anxiety type method with all that triggers instincts to run in some form. I simply think about all the things I've ever wanted to achieved and failed and tell myself if I do this I will finally have them. It's how I got over my fear of needles to do plasma donation and it's how I was able to drink antifreeze(in a failed attempt cause family came over out of nowhere after 13hrs, doc said if i would've been left just one more hr I would've succeeded).
Similar to like a hakuna matata type thing.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: fleetingnight
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't think it is possible through substances.

When we are truly ready to CTB we will find a way.

We can probably hasten it by quitting the job, gambling away all money, things like that.

Still, if we are not ready then we are not ready.

Good luck

Reactions: wyo777
oooops

oooops

hopelessly hopeful
May 8, 2024
My CTB plan briefly, is to take a bit of promethazine and alcohol to get me very sleepy, maybe a xanax or seroquel but probably not? i don't know. and then do a fuck load of ketamine and NOS, pass out in a bath and drown. this way i think that if it goes right I'll be wayyyyy too sleepy to fight against it too much if at all, and with the combination of stuff i may not even realise i've fell asleep/passed out in the tub and died. The idea is to get rid of SI as much as possible. U can look at my recent thread if it helps, it's still not 100% finished but that's just figuring out the quantity of stuff i need now

limeoctave

limeoctave

welcome home old friend, how was your life?
Mar 24, 2024