• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
apatired

apatired

Mar 15, 2024
I OD on shrooms before and reached ego death. In my experience Its actually very dreamy and passive of everything. Even though im very depressed and suicidal at the time but it really didnt make want to ctb more. My SI disappears at that time or idk because when i touched a hot surface of a pan, it didnt make feel any pain and was delayed after the high goes down. Tbh i truly dont know what kind of experience that was but i totally remembered that i was contemplating and focusing to ctb and gather negative thoughts before i drink the shrooms but afterwards it made me think very random and insane amount of time leaps and random mood swings to the point that i laugh very hard and cry like a lil bitch.

Sorry for my bad english btw

Reactions: davidtorez
apatired

apatired

Mar 15, 2024
How many grams? Which shrooms? If you don't mind me asking.
Roughly i think it was around 9 to 13 grams (i used an old weighing scale) it was a panaleous shroom psilocybin which i harvested myself here on our area. Dried and blended and mixed with lemon

Reactions: Praestat_Mori