• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of ending it in a motel ?
I have N … I just want to do it so I don't get "Saved" before I'm gone.
I have seen some posts about it but it when I tried to search, it didn't bring them up.

Reactions: Cya89 and saffron
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
Might as well splurge and get a nice room maybe for a couple days to be safe. Leave the do not disturb thing on your door maybe call up front to make sure house keeping doesn't disturb you. Probably should leave a nice tip for whoever finds you even though it probably won't be to disturbing or traumatizing of a scene if your using N,even so it would probably be considerate.

Reactions: mattwitt, thickwing, Strumgewehr and 1 other person
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
What's the best time do it, 8PM? Wouldn't that allow 14 hours at least?

Reactions: Cya89 and mattwitt
C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
Just pay for two days and leave the "Do not disturb" sign on the handle. Guarantees that you will be left alone.

Put up a note with big and legible writing, briefly explaining to the housekeeper/motel proprietor what the situation is.

Reactions: RoloTomasi, mattwitt and dwimplepeen213
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Just pay for two days and leave the "Do not disturb" sign on the handle. Guarantees that you will be left alone.

Put up a note with big and legible writing, briefly explaining to the housekeeper/motel proprietor what the situation is.

Sadly hotels (many) are no longer respecting the dnd sign after the Vegas shooting. I forget which hotel chain announced after the shooting that if dnd is left up for longer than eights hours dnd could be ignored.

For methods that take longer Airbnb is prob a safer bet than a hotel.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Might as well splurge and get a nice room maybe for a couple days to be safe. Leave the do not disturb thing on your door maybe call up front to make sure house keeping doesn't disturb you. Probably should leave a nice tip for whoever finds you even though it probably won't be to disturbing or traumatizing of a scene if your using N,even so it would probably be considerate.

This is my plan. $500 tip in cash to the staff.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I just want to say thanks to everyone for all the suggestions … I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet but I appreciate the help. :)

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and Smilla
Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
Rent a room for 2 nights, drink n the first night and put up do not disturb sign.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Cya89
C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
For methods that take longer Airbnb is prob a safer bet than a hotel.

In terms of inconveniencing/traumatizing strangers, this is probably along the lines of jumping out in front of a train. While housekeeping staff at a hotel/motel are obviously not going to love walking in on a dead body, at least it's not their own house/room - they don't have to live there.

It's a bummer that the US is now at a point where they're going to keep checking in on hotel guests in case they're mass-shooting maniacs, but at least the reliability of the DND-sign is not a problem in any other country on Earth.

Reactions: nw7, Smilla and lv-gras
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
Test first by staying two days with your Do Not Disturb hanger on the doorknob. If they interrupt you, you know it is not the right place.

Use a little tape on the hanger so the wind doesn't blow it off.

To avoid traumatizing staff, do it in the bathroom, preferably in the bathtub. Leave a sign on the bathroom door with a caution, something to the effect of telling the manager to call for an ambulance, but to skip the sirens, "don't come in if corpses aren't your jam," that sort of thing.

I agree about leaving a tip.

Make sure everything is bagged up so it can all be whisked away. Leave out your wallet and hopefully unlocked cellphone, however.

Reactions: comfortablydumb and lv-gras
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Test first by staying two days with your Do Not Disturb hanger on the doorknob. If they interrupt you, you know it is not the right place.

Use a little tape on the hanger so the wind doesn't blow it off.

To avoid traumatizing staff, do it in the bathroom, preferably in the bathtub. Leave a sign on the bathroom door with a caution, something to the effect of telling the manager to call for an ambulance, but to skip the sirens, "don't come in if corpses aren't your jam," that sort of thing.

I agree about leaving a tip.

Make sure everything is bagged up so it can all be whisked away. Leave out your wallet and hopefully unlocked cellphone, however.

Good suggestions.

Why leave out your cellphone? I plan on discarding mine.

sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
No doubt someone will have to be called, or at least they will need to get an idea of whom must be contacted, possibly in person. If you do not spell this out in a note, at least a carefully-pruned contact list on your phone would give responders an idea of whom must be notified.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
No doubt someone will have to be called, or at least they will need to get an idea of whom must be contacted, possibly in person. If you do not spell this out in a note, at least a carefully-pruned contact list on your phone would give responders an idea of whom must be notified.

I'm leaving detailed instructions in my note to the coroner about whom to contact, a brief statement about why I ctb, etc.

Reactions: lv-gras