IQLESS

IQLESS

Oct 25, 2021
I was testing out something stupid out of being emotional, I just wrapped a plastic bag around my head and sealed the bottom around my neck. No gas no nothing just normal carbon dioxide, so suffocation. I spent some solid minutes in there before taking the bag off and it wasn't as unpleasant as I thought. I was listening to the songs I wanted to die to on full blast so that helped, I started to hyperventilate pretty quickly and became lightheaded, my arms became weak and i started sweating a lot and I felt like I was going to pass out. I probably would've died if I passed out and I was surprised at how non-painful it was. It was just a little uncomfortable and yes it felt like there's no air and I couldn't breathe, but honestly focusing on the music it wasn't that bad. I feel like this would be the most most easily accessible suicide method if there's any chance that you'll die. In theory it should take about 5-6minutes for you to be unconscious and by 10-12 you'll be braindead no? I felt very near to passing out hence why I panicked and took the bag off, but It wasn't as painful as I expected suffocating to be. Apparently due to some other post, some people have indulged in self-pleasure while having a plastic bag over their head and accidentally passed out and died because of the plastic bag. I feel like if you'd take a couple of ambiens when tired as fuck It'd make it even easier. I did feel a bit nauseous afterwards and had a headache, but again nothing you don't feel on a daily basis already, there was nothing super painful about it.

• Informative
Reactions: Intoxicated, NoPoint2Life and memoriesofyesterday