K

Karl30

May 19, 2018
Tinnitus = ringing in the ears

There no medicine to cure it. There's no medicine to even lessen it. And doctor just say you have to live with it.

Seriously it's so loud and it's 24/7 with no escape from it. Don't even get me started on trying to sleep with it.

It's so easy to get and easy to make even worse like with more loud noise exposure.

This shit really makes me want to die.
I'd rather be in a wheel chair or have chronic pain. At least with pain you can get doped up on painkillers.

This is why I'm suicidal!

Reactions: Tiredman and Caerula
L

Lotharius

Mar 20, 2018
I would try every substance I could but end up where you are and want to end it if it is just as you've described. I would rather be completely deaf and literate

Last edited:
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I have ringing in my ears sometimes from working around heavy equipment and it does suck that it will never go away.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I spent sometime unable to stop music from playing in my head and I know unwanted sounds suck, luckily it didn't last more than a few weeks. It drove me crazy, I had to learn not to panic when it happens. I have been reading that website and it says "the vast majority of people who get T recover within 2 years". I hope that's your case too :/.