B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
Up until this evening, I had a friend who would have been with me at The End, which was a massive safety net.

Now, at the point where my future has been destroyed for the 4th time in a decade and I'm definitely near breaking point, that person has retracted their offer.

I live alone. How the fuck do the logistics of this work, especially if I don't want to be found too early and also have animals who will need taking care of? I don't have any regular contact with anybody, so there's no one who would notice me being gone for maybe up to several weeks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, MourningDove, gbi2 and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Is there any way you could go it alone ? Maybe find good homes for the animals before ctb ?

B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
Is there any way you could go it alone ? Maybe find good homes for the animals before ctb ?
I mean, if I have to, I will, I may not have much choice. I'd rather not though. And even if i did there's still the problem of making sure I'm found before my body is weeks old :(

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have have such rough times. What would be the problem if your body was found after several weeks? You're not there anymore, your body will decay anyway. I wouldn't care about my body after I CTBed it will decay.

You should find a new home for your animals, they should not suffer.

Reactions: tiger b and gbi2
B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
I'm sorry you have have such rough times. What would be the problem if your body was found after several weeks? You're not there anymore, your body will decay anyway. I wouldn't care about my body after I CTBed it will decay.

You should find a new home for your animals, they should not suffer.
Because I care about whoever that might be enough not to inflict something like that on them. Nor the mess it would leave in my home for my mum to have to deal with. I absolutely cannot do that to her. It'll be hard enough for her as it is without having that on top of everything.

Mostly, I just really didn't want to have to be alone. I'm alone so much of the time already as it is, and it's so painful. I wish more than anything that I wouldn't have to be alone at the end too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really awful being trapped in that situation, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence and cannot just have the option to die in peace without complications. But anyway best wishes.

piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Look this is what I have planned so maybe will help you. You can automate an email to send at a certain time, so when I plan on doing it I have an email to a friend to call the authorities to alert them to what has happened. I will leave the keys in the door so they can get in or hide the keys somewhere I will detail. I don't want anyone from my family to find my body and have to go through the trauma that I did find my with after she ctb

Then do it one evening and then it won't be ages till I am found either