• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tenshi_vhc

Tenshi_vhc

I wonder what it’s like to be pretty….
Mar 20, 2024
I've seen couple threads of people wanting to make a final live stream of them ending it. The more I think about it the more I want to do it idk why. I don't know if I want the attention or something. I plan to tie my phone on my head with bandages like ruru in the music video And I plan to go to a hotel and get to the top floor some how. It's like I'll finale will be able to be seen even if it's by strangers on the internet for once someone will care about me. Someone will finally remember my name and I'll atleast have someone cry for me. I know it's super selfish and I don't want to traumatize anyone, I also know people would probably make fun of me. Idk, anyone's thoughts?

Reactions: steppingoff
Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
I'm not sure how to respond to this. I want to support everyone on this site with their struggles and their choices. If an audience helps you, then I am there. If an audience exploits you or the site, then count me out.

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Generally people who may be affected by your death will not watch you die, because it's painful to watch. Instead, there will be all kinds of human trash feeding on other people's misfortune to look at you while smiling and making fun of you.

pluscat

pluscat

Sep 26, 2023
I've seen couple threads of people wanting to make a final live stream of them ending it. The more I think about it the more I want to do it idk why. I don't know if I want the attention or something. I plan to tie my phone on my head with bandages like ruru in the music video And I plan to go to a hotel and get to the top floor some how. It's like I'll finale will be able to be seen even if it's by strangers on the internet for once someone will care about me. Someone will finally remember my name and I'll atleast have someone cry for me. I know it's super selfish and I don't want to traumatize anyone, I also know people would probably make fun of me. Idk, anyone's thoughts?
I think it just depends on if you care what happens after your gone, because there's a real possibility that your video is passed around by scum and put on different websites for them to laugh at, but if you don't care then there should be nothing stopping you.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
As I always say I think this is a bad idea personally.

You will end up on the gore sites, as a tiktok meme and the comments for your friends and family to read will not be good.

99% of the comments on such sites are not good.

steppingoff

steppingoff

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I am in the camp of wanting to livestream

It's a choice like a choice of method. You don't have to know why; it just has to resonate with you. If it does, then it's part of your method.

People give many reasons for not doing it, but it's not much different than the reasons for not CTBing.

Just be responsible; don't post it where little kids will see it or unexpecting adults. It's not any different than NOT jumping off buildings on the main street or hanging yourself on children's playground play structures

tryingtoquietdown

tryingtoquietdown

it's too loud in my head
Mar 6, 2024
I agree with the majority that it's not the most ideal way to go about CTBing, but if that's what you want, it's what you want. I would suggest to not strap the phone to your head or your body, tbh. I don't know if you want people to see a body, but I think leaving your phone where you choose to jump (if jumping is your method) will allow people to give you understanding and attention without gore fetishists and trolls taking advantage of your despair.

Reactions: return.
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
Well it's 2024 ay, everything is documented online.
But I think you're kidding yourself if you think it's going to make people care about you, remember your name and cry for you.
The only people looking that kind of thing up are probly just gonna jerk it to you dying and laugh about it.