• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I had such a good day off depression with my new drug buddy I met today.

If you think this doesn't belong in Recovery
Sigmund Freud used cocaine for depression (and to inspire psychobullanalysis)

a whole day off suicidal thoughts
I still miss my ex
and it's raining so beautifully

xx
ps I only have coke once a year but now think once or twice a month will be okay
ps I only date on drugs and have maybe three people to meet
not gloating. just so relieved to have drugs

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Coke is so fucking good, I used to pair it with ketamine pretty frequently and it helped a lot. Sadly I'm a much more anxious person now. Only thing I can do is drink and that even makes me anxious from time to time.

Jealous lol.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
did u ever try phenibut? does nothing for me. but some love it. I have old stuff if you or anyone wants it posted. legal.
ps I just no people will give me bollocks anti drugs lectures. today was my first day out of bed and functional in ages. no regrets.

sorry it doesn't work anymore for you.

Last edited:
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I'm getting mdma, weed, ketamine and lsd soon 🥳🥳🥳

Can't really afford coke and my gf wouldn't be happy with it but I'm pretty damned happy with the above. Will be a nice change from intolerable sobriety, plus with any luck the lsd and ketamine might help fix my depression

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
100 per cent. Good plan.

LSD has definitely helped my mental health. I'm not saying it's for everyone - I preach responsible use - but happy for you and wishj you luck with the trip
ps I am still using scopolamine (travel sickness pills) and htink they are also working. Plus escitalopram 20 mg and L- Tryptophan. The L-Tryptophan plus SSRI is helpful
I'm getting mdma, weed, ketamine and lsd soon 🥳🥳🥳

Can't really afford coke and my gf wouldn't be happy with it but I'm pretty damned happy with the above. Will be a nice change from intolerable sobriety, plus with any luck the lsd and ketamine might help fix my depression
ps cocaine is good for sex (for women at least definitely). It definitely makes me happy. I think occasional use is fine.

I'm not suggesting addiction but if you don't have an addictive personality it might be fine.

this week I'd say it's been life-changingly useful for me actually! Met great people, had good conversations, working on my projects. had just one night with a little bit.

Last edited: