• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

curiousfawn

curiousfawn

we'll meet up when its likely that ive already die
Jan 17, 2024
i dont get it i dont get why im like this. my grades r good, i was a valedictorian when i graduated hs, im going 2 a good uni, i have friends, im a club president i did everything right i did everything i was supposed 2 do so why cant i be happy?

i dont know what i should do now :/ cus my parents always talked abt how i need 2 do well in school so i can be successful in the real world but im so tired of it all, i just, idk i thought i wld be happy after putting in all this effort but clearly i was delusional!

yknow yesterday i saw a bunch of seniors taking yearbook pictures @ the library n all i cld think abt was how sucky it wld to not be included in my graduating class yearbook cus ill b dead, idk ig i wont be here 2 care but its still irritating ヽ( `д´*)ノ

ive been trying 2 spend as much time as i can with my mom cus idk i psyched myself into thinkin that if i make alot of good memories with her b4 i die itll be less painful 4 her when i ctb but idk, its probably me bein delusonal again

im sorry 4 turning this into a rambling post n straying off topic but idk im just sad sorry (╥﹏╥)

• Hugs
Reactions: girlsboysthems and Darkover
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
no, i understand. its slightly different for me cause i still think i need to do more even with some success. maybe you haven't exactly been happy yet because you are still in uni. Obviously being out of it wont solve all your issues, but prehaps youll feel more relieved and peaceful later.

Reactions: curiousfawn
imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
Our society has it all wrong. Look at all the celebs who have killed themselves. These people are millionaires and successful on the outside but are depressed deep down. I 1000% get what you're saying, i feel the same way.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and curiousfawn
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Some of us are just wired up wrong I think.

Plenty of rich and powerful people CTB whilst the poorer can love life.

It's a complicated thing mental illness. It's also exceptionally difficult to treat as well, even if you have resources.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and curiousfawn
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Some of us are just wired up wrong I think.

Plenty of rich and powerful people CTB whilst the poorer can love life.

It's a complicated thing mental illness. It's also exceptionally difficult to treat as well, even if you have resources.
I agree I think it's some kind of faulty wiring in our brains

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
I've also been relatively "successful" in life, but only because I'm really really good at pushing down my feelings. If I actually had the opportunity to express myself and explore my own identity (at the risk of *gasp* not presenting myself as perfect 100% of the time), maybe I wouldn't have shoved down my emotions and made my mental health problems worse. I'd argue my "success" at doing what was expected of me made me fail at pursing the real life I would have wanted.

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
Suicide isn't as simple as an illness it's quite complex that's why it so hard to find a solution for suicidal tendencies