Votes: 4 7.5%
  • indifferent

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Sometimes we identify with those who share the same experiences.

Reactions: bloodystarzklt, rozeske, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I'm here almost every night. I find comfort in being around my own sad miserable kind. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: bloodystarzklt, rozeske, Praestat_Mori and 9 others
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
I kind of became addicted to this forum.

Reactions: bloodystarzklt, Redacted24, rozeske and 5 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
It's oddly addictive to me. Sometimes I think I should leave but when I do I realize I have nobody to talk to. This is really the only place I can be myself.

Reactions: prettycvnt, bloodystarzklt, Tears in Rain and 6 others
Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023
I'm not as active as I could be, but there are times where this forum is the only source I can rely on to speak about what's bothering me or at the very least find a way to express my negative feelings in a productive way. By responding to other people's posts and taking the time to think, I get the chance to expend my energy through that instead of nagging and/or bothering the people around me (none of whom give two shits about what I have to say).

Reactions: rozeske, Praestat_Mori and Stock Man
Stock Man

Stock Man

Jan 7, 2024
I'm here almost every night. I find comfort in being around my own sad miserable kind. ❤️
Agreed. It feels nice to be around people who know what's up for once, who won't take everything as a joke

Reactions: Redacted24, rozeske, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just a place for me to vent about my wish to die. I don't really identify with other people honestly.

Reactions: Redacted24, rozeske and Praestat_Mori
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
The information is it for me...
There are posts in the forum that I can relate to, but im 60/40 on it as I dont agree with the responses or the topics. Sometimes I think there should just be a "wall" of sorts, no comments, nothing except emojis. This is for people who just want to vent and dont really want anything else or care about the responses of those who read their posts.
On the whole though, the forum is educational and amusing at times. It gives a bit of insight into how a subset how a subset of humanity operates.

Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori
Z

zeropercentangel

Jan 23, 2023
I don't post here a lot but reading some of the posts here makes me feel less alone and if I had never found out about this site (I did thanks to the suicide prevention people which is kinda funny), I probably wouldn't be waiting for my SN right now.

Reactions: Tears in Rain, Redacted24, rozeske and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Since my anxiety and depression has worsened to the point of leaving me bedbound i have been here almost all day everyday

• Hugs
Reactions: Tears in Rain and Redacted24