• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
Sometimes I wonder, what if....., I commit CTB by self-immolation in front of "loved" ones that betray and abandon me and scream out how much I hate them with the most excruciating pain and rage possible, oh damn how much would I be able to traumatize them and make them suffer for lifešŸ˜ˆ

Damn, My BPD Spiltting (Extreme love and hate) hitting hard lmao

My senses are so twisted that the two sides fuses and both agree on CTB-ing (not by self-immolation though but by SN as of my plan)
Hate side saying that they love me so they'll be in whole lot of pain as a sweet revenge for giving up on me
Love side saying OH COOL We can give them PTSD so that they'll be more vulnerable to being suicidal and ending their pain of life :3

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36