• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Sorry to all for posting about wanting to ctb, it has come to my attention this is
stressing people out. I will be deleting account tonight and leaving the family. Hope you all find the path you want whatever you decided to do.

Goodbye all

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
Stressing people out? Isn't this the place for freely talking about suicide?
Isn't that why mostly all of us are here?
I am so sorry. You can't seem to catch a break.
You deserve better.
Hugs and warm wishes that you find eternal peace and comfort.:heart:

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Stressing people out? Isn't this the place for freely talking about suicide?
Isn't that why mostly all of us are here?
I am so sorry. You can't seem to catch a break.
You deserve better.
Hugs and warm wishes that you find eternal peace and comfort.:heart:
I thought this was for free and frank speech and was for people at the point of breaking but was mistaken. Hope you find peace.

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
I thought this was for free and frank speech and was for people at the point of breaking but was mistaken. Hope you find peace.
That's exactly what I thought and hoped for as well.
My already broken heart breaks for you.
Sincerely send you love, hugs, and success in your quest for peace.

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
Gromit, I really hope you are doing this because you feel like it's the right thing to do, not because it's something people make you feel like doing.

Yes, we have all ended up here on SS for a reason, and everyone has got their own issues going on; but regardlessly, we all try to support each other as much as we can without emotionally getting too involved in someone else's circumstance. It can be difficult but I hope you wouldn't get triggered by someone's reactions to your stories.

I hope you do realise that many of us here still wish you nothing but the best of your interests and try our best to be here for you and with you on this unfortunate journey. :hug: :heart: Sending you lots of hugs and love and thinking of you!

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
was told today my posts are stressing people out by a special super user in the special area, that us commoners are not allowed to see. The special club for the special chosen few.

I feel like in the only one who wants to ctb and everyone else is just playing, or playing me.

My life is destroyed. Am not lucky enough to have what others have and don't have time to sit and play and mess about.

I have to ctb one way or another in a week I cant afford to just wait and pretend everything is fine or to hide away when someone is desperate.

Maybe one day you will understand but I truly hope you never get to where I am

Seul

Seul

Dec 3, 2020
If those people are stressed out then they should log off for a bit, not you! This space is for allowing people like you going through a hard time to talk about what you're feeling. Please stay if it makes you feel better at all.

Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
You aren't responsible for how others feel. No matter what you do here, there will always be people who are made uncomfortable, because suicide is a sensitive topic. Unless I missed something you did nothing wrong, you didn't break any rule and you have every right to keep speaking your mind. If some people are that upset (I'm not blaming them I don't know what their intentions were or what happened exactly), they can ignore your posts so they won't show anymore. Surely there will still be people who want to read what you write and talk to you without judging. In the end it's up to you whether you leave or stay, I respect your decision.

M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
As a newbie I watched your thread over the weekend with great sadness. I have not known you in my journey here and therefore I did not post.
I observed the immense love and concern and respect that emanates from the majority of this community however as I sat
With my own discomfort, watching from the corners because of my own fears.
I was so very grateful that in a time of great distress (and what I would imagine as profound loneliness) for you that there were people close for you to distract yourself with.
I personally would hate to see you leave because of someone elses inability to set a boundary for themself.
If it is the right thing for you then you must go but if there is solace and kindness here that YOU are not yet ready to give up then I hope that you will stay.

I think it is extremely important for everyone on this site to assess their own level of comfort ... set their own boundaries ... step away or to the side if necessary for them ... and allow ALL others here to do the same.

Peace to you all x

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Please don't go just based on one user's comments. If others give you comfort or some peace here, just put that person on ignore. Sending love my brother :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: yive and Isadeth
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
What?? This site is about suicide. It's totally okay, you're not stressing anyone out. There's a lot of ctb threads and it's fine when a method fails or when someone decides they're not ready yet. Please don't leave, you're welcome here and there's so many people who love you here
was told today my posts are stressing people out by a special super user in the special area, that us commoners are not allowed to see. The special club for the special chosen few.

I feel like in the only one who wants to ctb and everyone else is just playing, or playing me.

My life is destroyed. Am not lucky enough to have what others have and don't have time to sit and play and mess about.

I have to ctb one way or another in a week I cant afford to just wait and pretend everything is fine or to hide away when someone is desperate.

It's fine, you can vent here. If someone is hating on your or something, just try to ignore them. I'm sure there's way more people who support you than who said some mean things. This is a place for ppl who feel this exact way and can express their emotions here. I mean it's called sanctioned suicide for a reason:(((( we are here for you

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Well, you're not being talked about in the Sanctuary Forum that I've seen, so I'm confused as to how that relates. Was this in a PM conversation?

feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
These forums fucking suck lately. They're riddled with big, bad internet bullies, gatekeepers, and trolls.

Sorry that you are under the impression that you're causing stress. You are allowed to post whatever you want.

That being said, I hope you have a change of heart and decide to stick around this site.

Last edited:
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
it sounds very stupid and disgusting, because we are on a forum about suicide.
what, then, should we discuss here?
damn, this is such idiocy.

my personal story: when i came to this forum, i came here with serious intentions, with the intention of ending my life. i set myself a real goal to do it. i really hate life, and i'm not here to "just chat about something sad and depressive". if this forum is all about chatting without real actions or real suicidal intentions, then i have nothing to do here either.

i hate this shit! let those go to hell who think this place is just for so-called "suicidal discussions" and nothing more serious.

i do not think that you should leave because some "important member" did not like your posts. just ignore this toxic person.
i respect you, Gromit, just be aware of it!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

I haven't seen that sentiment expressed in The Sanctuary.
I can guarantee that most of the people here are genuine and in real turmoil. Got the heartache from loss to give credence to that. Mostly, I think people are pretty tolerant, precisely because we are all hurting. In fact I've never seen such tolerance elsewhere.
I also was impressed by the compassion you have been show by a large number of users. If one user thinks differently, maybe they have their reasons, we all have our own way of walking.
I hope you rethink Gromit.

Last edited:
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Sorry to all for posting about wanting to ctb, it has come to my attention this is
stressing people out. I will be deleting account tonight and leaving the family. Hope you all find the path you want whatever you decided to do.

Goodbye all
Hello Gromit you're not stressing anyone. Please dont leave. I love chatting with you. :hug:

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
We have actual, self-admitted trolls in the Sanctuary and Gromit doesn't qualify to be part of it?

WTF? How is this okay? Nothing about the Sanctuary is worth this kind of stress on a member.

Much love to you Gromit. :heart: :hug:

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020

please dont leave because of one op. You know the rest of us are with you during these difficult times with you. :hug: