I

Ian

Aug 8, 2018
Does bottled N have to be refrigerated for long-term storage or could one keep it at room temperature in a dark area?

LaminarFlow

LaminarFlow

Feb 1, 2021
I don't have a reference but I believe that N (in solution) is stable for several months or even years but refrigeration should help prolong the shelf-life.

I store mine frozen - which is usually not recommended because 1) the glass vial could break (it did not) and 2) precipitates may occur (which is something you do not want with a drug you will inject, but in this case I don't care as I will swallow it).

It is also in my freezer because I am hiding the bottles under a thick layer of delicious, home-made, green tea-flavored, ice cream. It will be an ultimate test of my resolve on my last day as ice cream is one of the most potent OTC antidepressants known to man and I will not let it to waste!

sunburst

sunburst

Just do it.
Feb 1, 2021
I don't have a reference but I believe that N (in solution) is stable for several months or even years but refrigeration should help prolong the shelf-life.

I store mine frozen - which is usually not recommended because 1) the glass vial could break (it did not) and 2) precipitates may occur (which is something you do not want with a drug you will inject, but in this case I don't care as I will swallow it).

It is also in my freezer because I am hiding the bottles under a thick layer of delicious, home-made, green tea-flavored, ice cream. It will be an ultimate test of my resolve on my last day as ice cream is one of the most potent OTC antidepressants known to man and I will not let it to waste!
How did you obtain it? don't know where to look for legit N.

LaminarFlow

LaminarFlow

Feb 1, 2021
How did you obtain it? don't know where to look for legit N.

My source was legit but unfortunately does not exist anymore. People here seem to get their 'N from A', with all the pros and cons you can read in the threads.

Reactions: sunburst