The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
Jeez, someone is actuallyy tellingg ME to sign the petition to make sure Sanctioned Suicide shuts down! Just have a look at their instagram page @stopsanctionedsuicide
Thiss iss crazyy. Screenshot 20200710 091052 i

• Hmph!
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, BorderlineSuicidal, Deleted member 18655 and 9 others
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
hope they delete their account

Reactions: ERASED and The Dark Chaos
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
lol they have more views then actual followers

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Fml, Final Escape and 1 other person
sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 25, 2020
I really wish people would stop assuming that we encourage others to CTB.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, BorderlineSuicidal, Wayfaerer and 19 others
The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, _Minsk, LetzteAusfahrt and 2 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Section230

Love how she condemns this site for providing suicide info then publishes our hanging guide on her twitter feed #CompleteIgnoramus ...x

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: bed, it's_all_a_game, LastFlowers and 19 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Stop taking the bait fellow gamers. They're not going to shut up because they don't really care about any of us. In their eyes, all the users of this site that they actually see are evil and suicide-encouraging while there's somehow a pool of the 'real victims' that they want to help. They fail to see that everyone here is pretty much the same as their loved one that died and that we're all here looking for a way out. They also would never call their loved one evil even though they would have been here posting the same 'encouraging' posts as we all do. This is an emotional argument to avenge a loved one, not a logical discussion about whether a site like this should exist. Don't engage.

• Love
Reactions: bed, it's_all_a_game, Myforevercharlie and 32 others
Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
They have a group in facebook with 1.4k members. It's called stop sanctionedsuicide.com. It seems like they really want this place to be shut down. Then how can we discuss our life struggles :(

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, nothingchanges, The Dark Chaos and 5 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Instead of banding together to shut the suicide site down why not work at trying to make society so awesome that people aren't driven to suicide in the first place lol! The problem is not this site. The problem is that we don't have a society that works for everyone's benefit or well being.

• Love
Reactions: bed, it's_all_a_game, searchingfreedom and 29 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Oh fuck me. This pisses me off so bad.

Edit: since you're reading these posts... I know it was tough to lose your son, but you're being ignorant. I'll just quote the "Rules and FAQ"-section of this site: "We support your right to live, as well as your right to end your life. No one should force you to do things you don't wish to do. We provide a space to discuss the topic of suicide without the censorship of other places, as well a community that can understand and let you be yourself without judging you." Also: "We do not encourage, promote, advise, nor aid suicide in any way or form, we only provide a space to talk." That's it.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Myforevercharlie, MiserableBastard1995 and 8 others
C

Cantdothisanymore

Jul 10, 2020
Reported on Insta. I don't have Facebook to report it there.

• Love
Reactions: The Dark Chaos, ERASED, _Minsk and 1 other person
T

thereandgone

Trying to close my loop
May 7, 2020
Just saw account. User is screen grabbing and posting from this thread. Be careful.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, ERASED and TheSoulless
all_pointless

all_pointless

Jul 2, 2018
So if the amount reports exceeds a certain amount would that automatically remove the account? Like how does that work?

Besides I don't think reporting is necessary at all. This website seems solid and will be around from what I read from admin's thread on the issue.

Reactions: The Dark Chaos, ERASED and TheSoulless
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Hello! Please screen grab this post and put it on your Instagram! I am very lonely!

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Good4Nothing, Deleted member 4993 and 11 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Deleted member 4993, Soul and 7 others
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
I found their twitter and they retweet PETA and Trump. What a combination.

Also hello Instagram :heart:

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, almost_dead, The Dark Chaos and 7 others
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
It doesn't make much sense to take down an instragram cause it's asking to take down the site...

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
It doesn't make much sense to take down an instragram cause it's asking to take down the site...
Yeah to be fair I don't think they are breaking any rules.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Geez another one? Here's something she can screen grab...

Giphy 14

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Myforevercharlie, Isadeth and 18 others
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
"We do not encourage, promote, advise, nor aid suicide in any way or form, we only provide a space to talk." That's it.

This site does encourage suicide. It does meet the definition of "encourage" from the dictionary below. Definitely providing information on methods make a person more likely to do it and more confident than if being ignorant.

- to make someone more likely to do something, or to make something more likely to happen
- to talk or behave in a way that gives someone confidence to do something

But then again, any movie or piece of new about suicide or any other controversial topic also encourages it by the definition.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, almost_dead, MiserableBastard1995 and 2 others
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
That is a very broad definition and then we also encourage recovery, so nothing that can be used against us.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Deleted member 4993, The Dark Chaos and 2 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Instead of banding together to shut the suicide site down why not work at trying to make society so awesome that people aren't driven to suicide in the first place lol!

because that will take some effort, and these people are just keyboard activists, they just want the world to change and everyone to bow down to their demands without being part of that change in any real capacity.

people like that are the reason why the internet is so shit right now.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Despondent_One, MiserableBastard1995 and 5 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
This site does encourage suicide. It does meet the definition of "encourage" from the dictionary below. Definitely providing information on methods make a person more likely to do it and more confident than if being ignorant.

- to make someone more likely to do something, or to make something more likely to happen

But then again, any movie or piece of new about suicide or any other controversial topic also encourages it by the definition.
If you describe how to have an eating disorder, is that encouraging one to have one? If they advertise alcohol on tv is that encouraging one to be an alcoholic?

Most people are born with a desire to live. Being one of those until I got sick, I understand their point and feelings. I once felt suicide was the absolute most cowardly And selfish act you could do.

Now I understand both sides. And trust me, it's a better world to be on the other side. Enjoying life is better than this hell most of us are prisoned in.

• Love
Reactions: epic, Deleted member 4993, rhiino and 3 others
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
I can't imagine a petition is going to do anything to be honest

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Minsk and TheSoulless
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I can't imagine a petition is going to do anything to be honest
I don't think so either. Isn't change.org notorious for being worthless? I think they take petition money for themselves, even.

Well...the site's admins don't provide any information about nor do they encourage suicide. The users do. I know they could ban those users, but since this is a place to discuss suicide without censorship...

Last edited:
Reactions: ocd is bad, The Dark Chaos, isetahi2141 and 1 other person
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
They just try to provoke us with their childish games, its like with bullies, if they see they have control over us, they get even more aggressive, feel empowered and motivated. fuck them and their childish games, let them dwell in their little, immature echo chambers.. maybe, at some point, they get exhausted and stop fighting their pain, maybe then they will be able to appreciate this site, the recovery section is very helpful.
I don't think so either. Isn't change.org notorious for being worthless? I think they take petition money for themselves, even.
Well...the site's admins don't provide any information about nor do they encourage suicide.
Fully agree.

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Myforevercharlie, ocd is bad and 2 others
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
I'm sharing something else disgusting occurred on Instagram. Last week I searched the tag #suicide and I saw some account saying something like "I wanna suicide". The account looks weird as there were only two posts posted within an hour and says "DM me" on the personal introduction. If you really DM them, you'll find out this is actually not someone suicidal at all, but pretended by some moderator. They attract people to come and feel empathy by posting negative words (kinda phishing). If people really come and DM them, then they'll piss people off, which is quite disgusting. The whole #suicide tag is controlled and moderated so just be aware.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: ocd is bad, puppy9, Lorntroubles and 3 others
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
I hope this site doesn't go down. I need this place.

• Hugs
Reactions: epic, Amumu, ocd is bad and 3 others
The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
I hope this site doesn't go down. I need this place.
I wishh the same. I don't knoww what I'll do if SS shuts downn.
what did you say?
I don't think I said something wrong. I just saidd that I hope their account gets deleted andd that I've reported their account and site.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ERASED, ocd is bad and Despondent