Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Georgia Sarah is one of the Nihill clan, but they openly condone the actions and words said by the Nihill matriarch and support the Nihill family.

Not surprising, though they own it, they still believe they are in the right to mock and ridicule the suicide community, and especially Rue.

• Wow
Reactions: LastFlowers and AQUA
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 68830

Key words: I don't think anyone here would mind if you catch a bus anytime soon.
Have I understood that correctly? I am not a native speaker but do they wish that you ctb soon? Absolutely disgusting. I have no words.

Reactions: LastFlowers and AQUA
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Have I understood that correctly? I am not a native speaker but do they wish that you ctb soon? Absolutely disgusting. I have no words.
In general, the entire community of SS who have contributed in any way or form to the website, should all catch the bus is what she meant.

• Wow
Reactions: LastLoveLetter and AQUA
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Georgia Sarah is one of the Nihill clan, but they openly condone the actions and words said by the Nihill matriarch and support the Nihill family.

Not surprising, though they own it, they still believe they are in the right to mock and ridicule the suicide community, and especially Rue.

View attachment 68897
Wow does she even have a mind of her own?
I honestly can't think of a single person where I would say I [100%] condone everything they say and do!
Including my own damn self!
Herd mentality (or maybe she is a sock puppet account? ..I don't usually waste my time looking into these fools.)

Reactions: blue_muse, demuic, LastLoveLetter and 1 other person
Mondo

Mondo

May 11, 2021
Has the Facebook page disappeared for anyone else? I'm hoping it's been taken down by Facebook but I guess the more likely thing is I've been blocked.
I could still see it last night but they seem to have deleted many of their comments about rue now. If rue had saw them it may have hastened the end. I'm quite sad about that.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I cannot believe what I read (please see below). It just seems to keep getting worse.

To @Symbiote and every single person who finds their way here, regardless of age.

I care.

I care about the "young and vulnerable," as well as those who do not fit this definition (not sure what that definition is).

@Symbiote I am so sorry this was said to you, and by default, to everyone who does not fit the definition of "young and vulnerable."

I am older, and have been tossed away my entire life - seems nothing has changed, and I am still being tossed away based on this statement.

I cannot understand why instead of attacking sites that discuss this issue, the questions and actions taken that really need to be asked/taken are ignored:

1) WHY are the "young and vulnerable," looking for a site or information on suicide in the first place - which can be found all over the net;

AND

2) What can be done to help them, really help them (and not by platitudes that the "young and vulnerable," can clearly see through).

This really hurt to read.

Every single person matters no matter their age. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Attachments

• Screen-5-27-2021_23923_PM (2).png
    Screen-5-27-2021_23923_PM (2).png
    195.7 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: noname223, Élégie, demuic and 1 other person
angelic

angelic

Nov 30, 2019
According to Catherine, wishing Rue was afraid as she died isn't encouragement. People in her group saying "I doubt anyone cares if you ctb" isn't encouragement. Posting screenshots and making people's mental health worse than it already is isn't encouragement. No, the ones saying "I hope you find peace" are the ones encouraging people to kill themselves. Are these people even capable of logic?

Also defaming Rue like that and making her out to be a rapist?? Wtf. I understand what it's like to act from a place of pain and it fucking hurts. If these people have any form of a conscience, they will come to regret these actions.

Rest in peace, Rue. I didn't know you, but I'm sorry you had to suffer so much. You deserved better than this.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, it's_all_a_game, blue_muse and 4 others
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
They are back on Facebook. They have completely wiped the slate clean. I'm not sure if they were banned or if they voluntarily closed their page and started a new one. It has no followers or likes, so I'm assuming it's a new page.

It's fortunate that some of us took screenshots of the content from before.

I won't post any further about Stop Sanctioned Suicide or FixThe26 on this thread. Others have rightfully pointed out that threads and posts drawing attention to them have the potential to fuel them. If they are completely boycotted, their "campaigns" - which they have tainted with their own hateful remarks towards suicidal people - will fade into obscurity.

However, I do still intend to contact Richard Burgon MP with the evidence I have collated. It is unlikely to change anything in the grand scheme of things, but it will at least challenge the false narrative that he has been supporting - Stop Sanctioned Suicide is not an advocate for vulnerable people at all, as evidenced by their behaviour. If my correspondence is ignored, which I suspect it will be, I will post it publicly on Twitter under relevant posts as well, and let the screenshots speak for themselves.

If anyone else has documented recent or past harmful remarks (by Catherine and Stop SS specifically, since Richard is their local MP in the UK), please feel free to send them to me. The more information, the better. I want to create a comprehensive dossier on them which will be sent to any public figure I know of that has been endorsing them in any shape or form.

I sincerely consider these people to not only be far from a voice for the vulnerable, but a potential threat to them with their harassing, hostile, intimidating and judgemental approach. While I understand retaliation out of defense to a degree, their comments about Rue were not retaliation. Some of the nasty remarks I have observed towards calm, reasonable, pro-choice individuals were not retaliation. Plastering people's posts all over social media was not retaliation.

It's targeted bullying and should be treated as nothing less. And whenever I witness it, I will screenshot and report them until their behaviour stops or their content is removed. They cannot backtrack their way out of this by cleaning up their profiles and resuming the same vicious cycle over and over again.

Screenshot 2021 05 28 03 05 38 120 commiglobalbrowser

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Simba, AQUA, FuneralCry and 12 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
And with that note. I'll close this thread.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: AQUA, omoidarui, Bedrock48 and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.