Status
Not open for further replies.
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
This is actually very worrying. Making false accusations and falsifying evidence is a crime. I don't know, from seeing the texts that were tweeted, whether they are genuine or not and I'm not claiming they are or are not. Personally, it looks very scripted to me.

If this site does go down, people will only find an alternative. It will achieve nothing. But this deliberate and dangerous conduct has to stop.

It looks very fake to me. I don't know rue on a personal level or anything but I have seen them post often. They don't sound anything like the screenshot. In fact the screenshot sounds exactly like those pro life facebook morons who always harass us and threaten us.

Just a few days ago someone tried to make a thread about how we will be forcibly sanctioned by the authorities for buying SN. They claimed that Bezos has access to our medical records and track down who buys SN. Obviously this is a load of bullshit. These pro life morons must think we are as stupid as they are to believe these lies and misinformation.

Reactions: Robyn, LastFlowers, LifeQuitter2018 and 4 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I have demonstrated before how easy it is to fake posts and doctor them up to make people look bad, that's why they could only provide screenshots instead of direct links or at least use the wayback machine archive to dig them up. Anyone with sufficient knowledge of web hacking or defacement knows the trick. Once again, shows that pro-lifers will do anything to shut this site down even if needing to turn to dirty parlor tricks to do so. Do they care about you? Hell no.

Reactions: LastFlowers, LifeQuitter2018, LastLoveLetter and 3 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Very sad to hear about rue's passing. If I remember right, she had been so back and forth because her pain was so immense, yet the fear and uncertainty continually stopped her. I hope it was peaceful for her.... She deserved that much at the very least.

I don't understand how people can be so heartless and cruel. Rue was suffering. How could you look at yourself at the end of the day after wishing someone a painful suicide? What the hell is wrong with people? Fuck them.

RIP rue....

On the note of this thread, I'm gonna stand on my soapbox for a minute. Why do people here even bother fighting and arguing with people who oppose suicide? Nothing will change, and stooping to their level and attacking/talking shit about them won't help. It's very childish and tasteless. I'm tired of seeing threads attacking people who dislike this site; why can't we just proceed as usual and stop wasting our time and energy on this crap?

hell, I'm only on this thread because a friend linked it to me. I was unaware that rue had passed, and this was the first I've heard of it. Just tragic all around.
Because they'll never stop and will continue to try to take this site down until they succeed.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think their facebook page is gone. Maybe only temporarily or it's a bug??? Might have something to do with this thread.

C

CleosAsp

May 27, 2019
I feel like banging my head against the wall. The stupid burns. These women lack logic and grammar. I'm done talking to them on Twitter.

• Yay!
Reactions: Fehler, it's_all_a_game and Symbiote
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Because they'll never stop and will continue to try to take this site down until they succeed.

Suicide occurred before this website existed and will continue to happen long after this website is gone. I am not sure what their end goal is. They must realize the more they try to fight us the more resilient we will become. They are trying to mass censor things they don't want to talk about. They are control freaks hiding behind the deaths of their relatives. Which makes them despicable, hypocritical monsters.

Reactions: Élégie, BottomlessPit, demuic and 5 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I think their facebook page is gone. Maybe only temporarily or it's a bug??? Might have something to do with this thread.
They either deactivated it so we would stop screenshotting all their fuck ups or it got reported and FB removed it.

Reactions: LastLoveLetter and loopylou
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
They either deactivated it so we would stop screenshotting all their fuck ups or it got reported and FB removed it.

Now that is what I call poetic justice. They sought to destroy us but ended up getting erased themselves.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

Key words: I don't think anyone here would mind if you catch a bus anytime soon.

• Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: noname223, Élégie, _Kaira_ and 8 others
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
It seems like the more people CTBed and leaving a trace about this forum, the more it gets targeted.

I hope administrator could make a forum clone on either on Tor - I2P - Freenet - BitTorrent network.

Reactions: Fehler
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Hi all. I was advised that my previous post contained information that doxxed someone (from the screenshots, since the blacked out parts were poorly done by Catherine). I couldn't find a way to remove the screenshots fully and keep the text of the post, so I have just deleted the full post. I'm very sorry, I just want to clarify that I never wanted to contribute to anyone being doxxed at all. It's not behaviour I agree with or would purposefully do.

The other information I wrote was simply about Catherine's Twitter accounts - CatherineAdene1 and CatherineAdene3. The former is still publicly viewable but inactive. However, there is still plenty of incriminating evidence there in which Catherine belittles, bullies and insults suicidal people, including those being diplomatic and reasonable in their arguments.

The latter is her current account where her accusations against Rue can be found, but it has been privatised.

This is public information and her current Twitter handle is viewable in other screenshots in this thread and elsewhere, so I hope it's okay to share this. If it isn't, I am happy to edit my post.

Last edited:
Reactions: noname223, LastFlowers, it's_all_a_game and 2 others
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Do you think they are still watching us?

Reactions: Jumper Geo
C

CleosAsp

May 27, 2019
Wow.

So much for empathy, caring about life, and all those happy vibes. All they care about is themselves, which is why they haven't stopped to consider the pain their loved one must have felt. All that matters are their own feelings.
Absolutely.

Reactions: Élégie, demuic, LastFlowers and 1 other person
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Yes, definitely. Shortly after I posted Catherine's Twitter handle, it was made private. I have no doubt that this thread (and others) are being monitored. If not by Catherine, then by her supporters, such as the ever so kind individual quoted as saying "I don't think anyone here would mind if you catch a bus anytime soon."

The types of "followers" this so-called "campaign" has attracted speaks as loudly as Catherine's own cruel content directed at suicidal members.

They are adamantly opposed to the "encouragement" of suicide, yet they rejoice openly when Rue dies and support the suicides of select individuals from this forum. They need to look in the mirror - they have become what they constantly claim to despise.

• Aww..
Reactions: noname223, Élégie, BottomlessPit and 5 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, LastLoveLetter, it's_all_a_game and 4 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Rue was a girl and i used to speak to them last year and play the games. so for this women to make FAKE posts thinking Rue was a man is quite embarrassing and shows they aren't to right in the head. Plus harassing someone and [putting post all over the internet, is exactly the sort of shit which could push someone towards CTB. I would go as far to suggest this was their ACTUAL aim in doing so as you can see how bitter and twisted they are. and from what i can see all rue did was tell them a method...If even that. loads of people tell others about methods does that mean every time you tell someone a method you are responsible....i don't think so.

everyone who comes here makes a choice to join, no1 forces them too
Yes, definitely. Shortly after I posted Catherine's Twitter handle, it was made private. I have no doubt that this thread (and others) are being monitored. If not by Catherine, then by her supporters, such as the ever so kind individual quoted as saying "I don't think anyone here would mind if you catch a bus anytime soon."

The types of "followers" this so-called "campaign" has attracted speaks as loudly as Catherine's own cruel content directed at suicidal members.

They are adamantly opposed to the "encouragement" of suicide, yet they rejoice openly when Rue dies and support the suicides of select individuals from this forum. They need to look in the mirror - they have become what they constantly claim to despise.
If you target vulnerable person(Rue) and troll the m and post stuff all over the internet about them...your not encouraging them....you are FORCING them to CTB

now their masks have slipped and they have revealed themselves, let them carry on. it will have a massive negative effect to how people see what they are trying to do. as people will realise what type of people they are by what they have done and said!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: demuic and Symbiote
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
It's pathetic that these grown ass adults act like this. It's no surprise why their children made the decisions that they did. When your mom is the kind of person who spends her free time bullying suicidal kids on Facebook, then obviously you wouldn't want to confide in her and say that you are having suicidal thoughts. You'd turn to SS instead. These women need to seriously reflect.

I hope Joe and Rue rest in peace.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, BottomlessPit, demuic and 3 others
C

CleosAsp

May 27, 2019
For some reason I am seeing the private posts on Twitter.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
For some reason I am seeing the private posts on Twitter.
If you follow them, you'll be able to see them or maybe they blocked me...I'm not sure with this Twitter thing lol

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
This shit is playground tactics, it seriously winds me up that they can be SO two faced.
GTFO and mind the door doesn't hit your ass on the way out.
thanks.

Reactions: omoidarui
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I was on a long hiatus from SS and the whole Fixthe26 BS. What a shitshow...

Catherine had obviously shown no love for Rue in the past, I'm sadly not surprised by her actions even now. Yet still I feel such incredible rage.

I am at a loss for words, deplorable and disgusting her behavior is. Nothing more to say.

---

candle GIF

Poor Rue, she deserved better than all of this.

• Love
Reactions: Disco Biscuit, LastLoveLetter, demuic and 1 other person
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Has the Facebook page disappeared for anyone else? I'm hoping it's been taken down by Facebook but I guess the more likely thing is I've been blocked.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Rue could have been any one of us on any given day. Rest in peace

• Love
Reactions: fatiguecentral and LastLoveLetter
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Leave rue alone ffs!
I'm in tears.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: noname223, LastLoveLetter, it's_all_a_game and 1 other person
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Has the Facebook page disappeared for anyone else? I'm hoping it's been taken down by Facebook but I guess the more likely thing is I've been blocked.
It's still there I reported it yesterday Facebook said it doesn't go against their community standards

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Who is this woman?
Somebody who claims to be prolife, believe it or not.
Similar to the anti-abortion prolifers, save a fetus, then blow up a clinic and kill a few people.

Reactions: Élégie and LastFlowers
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
For clarification, because the two groups seem to be referenced here interchangeably: There are two Stop Sanctioned Suicide Facebook pages. One is run by FixThe26 and is based in the US. The other is run by Catherine Nihill, the mother of Joe Nihill (who was a member of this forum), and is based in the UK. It is primarily Catherine who has been posting horrible things about Rue and who harassed her while she was still with us.

The UK Stop Sanctioned Suicide page is currently down. The one run by FixThe26 is still there. They collaborate together closely, but are ultimately separate.

Although the FixThe26 Stop Sanctioned Suicide Facebook page is still there, their Twitter account and website are both currently down.

These are all steps in the right direction. Perhaps their hatred, incitement and bullying is being noticed. Hopefully, both of them will soon lose their platform altogether, since malicious, vindictive behaviour towards suicidal individuals goes against everything they claim to stand for.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Élégie, loopylou and 7 others
Status
Not open for further replies.