• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
i just blurted everything to my friends and then ditched them, were basically finishing up the convo now but theyre going to leave me alone and trust that i wont kill myself. i hope this works

spiderlily

spiderlily

Mar 2, 2021
I don't know much about your situation, but I hope you were able to say everything you wanted to and gain the peace you wished for.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I don't know much about your situation, but I hope you were able to say everything you wanted to and gain the peace you wished for.
basically back and forth life vs death (hence the name) and i just got out of a really bad down hill. however i have thought everything through and i feel that this is best. i made them a discord server so they can say stuff to me if they want or they can just go and look at some stuff i put there to remind them and myself that ill be ok. and i was able to say everything i wanted and needed too, these friends are extremely understanding and i couldnt ask for better people in my life. thank you for caring and commenting :hug: :heart:

Last edited:
spiderlily

spiderlily

Mar 2, 2021
basically external back and forth life vs death (hence the name) and i just got out of a really bad down hill. however i have thought everything through and i feel that this is best. i made them a discord server so they can say stuff to me if they want or they can just go and look at some stuff i put there to remind them and myself that ill be ok. and i was able to say everything i wanted and needed too, these friends are extremely understanding and i couldnt ask for better people in my life. thank you for caring and commenting :hug: :heart:
I can't imagine any of that was easy. Have a hug for overcoming another downhill episode. I'm happy for you and super glad you have kind and understanding people around you :heart:.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I can't imagine any of that was easy. Have a hug for overcoming another downhill episode. I'm happy for you and super glad you have kind and understanding people around you :heart:.
you seem kind and understanding and youre here. i guess i can add you to the list lol

• Love
Reactions: spiderlily
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
now im looking into antidepressants however im really not holding my breath on this one (or maybe i should lol)
I only looked into 1 so far.... I'll keep looking though. I have a list and I'm going through every one of them on 3 different interaction checkers. The first one I looked at doesn't give me much hope. But if I don't look at them all I might miss that 1.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
basically back and forth life vs death (hence the name) and i just got out of a really bad down hill. however i have thought everything through and i feel that this is best. i made them a discord server so they can say stuff to me if they want or they can just go and look at some stuff i put there to remind them and myself that ill be ok. and i was able to say everything i wanted and needed too, these friends are extremely understanding and i couldnt ask for better people in my life. thank you for caring and commenting :hug: :heart:
Glad to hear they understood. That's definitely better than a lot of people, who wouldn't trust you to make the right choices for yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Glad to hear they understood. That's definitely better than a lot of people, who wouldn't trust you to make the right choices for yourself.
Idk if it's a trust thing or if they respect that I'm my own person or if they see how much pain I'm in and just accept it but I am grateful for them :heart: