Keeping the thread alive...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and ForgottenAgain
Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
So I'm as of this moment feeling like "meh". Things are not that bad, but not that good either. I did some enjoyable activities recently, which is generally not that common for me.
This might just be because while I'm typing this now, I'm under the influence of the medication which make me feel better and/or I'm not in a too depressed mood right now.

Meh Manny Santiago GIF by UFC

Oh, also wanna thank all the people who are following me. Much appreciated <3

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, DrearyAsh348 and ForgottenAgain
DrearyAsh348

DrearyAsh348

May 8, 2023
I would like to use this thread to apologise for possibly shitty posts. Many times when I'm on this forum I'm either relatively high, tired or simply generally unwell, such as now while I'm writing this. I feel like my post count for those reasons should be much lower for the sake of quality and I think that I didn't deserve such a high reaction count. I'm sorry.
"I'm leaving, I'm leaving, from this planet I travel. I travel, I travel, the Moon I look forward to."
Hey just wanted to say no need to apologize, your posts are really interesting. Just watched some of the videos and I thought they were interesting, wouldn't have found that content on my own.

Posts don't always need to be high-effort. Any effort you have is valid and appreciated. We all have to be understanding on a forum like this. A lot of us have disabilities and that's ok. :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Steff1337 and ForgottenAgain
Steff1337

Steff1337

Jun 21, 2024
Been about 10 days since the last time I was here. 15/Sep, change my name on here, 20/Sep, receive some money, birthday 2/Oct, in the meantime receive SN...

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and fleetingnight
Steff1337

Steff1337

Jun 21, 2024
Pogledaj Dom Svoj, Anđele / Look Homewards, Angel

Steff1337

Steff1337

Jun 21, 2024
Announcement: I will be on this forum multiple times a day, but not very active, as I've found some other distractions from CTB.
Also, my SN just arrived in my country!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: ForgottenAgain and LifeQuitter
Steff1337

Steff1337

Jun 21, 2024
SN finally in my possession!!!

Idk how much I'll be active on the forum, and well, how much longer I'll be alive...

Kill Myself Mindy Kaling GIF

We'll see...

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
Steff1337

Steff1337

Jun 21, 2024
Hello, fellow SaSu members! If you see this post, please feel free to comment how you're feeling, what you're up to, etc.

excited ralph wiggum GIF

I'm probably leaving in 2 weeks, on my 29th birthday...

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
Steff1337

Steff1337

Jun 21, 2024
So, feeling fucking horrible. Too much anxiety, depression and being under the influence of a lot of shit.

This very thread is the place where I'll officially announce my leaving from this world.

I will, after saying my last words on here, self-ban my account, and basically remove myself from the internet in general.

angry kill me GIF