• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

letmeoutofthis

Feb 5, 2024
I need opinions. Also not drinking water

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
It is going to be a very long, and very painful process and your SI will almost certainly kick in. If you choose not to eat or drink, and you are not active, you'll probably live for three to five days (with water it's gonna be up to a month possibly longer), and you will feel a lot of pain and discomfort around day 2 if you continue not to drink water or eat. Chances are that unless you wander out into the wilderness or some desert someone will find you as one symptom is delirium which could make you wander around outside without you knowing it where someone could see you. Even if you decide to go to some remote wilderness, let's say you manage to get weak enough to no longer move, chances are you'll be eaten alive by scavengers. I doubt that's what you want. I'm really sorry that you feel so terrible that starvation feels like it is the only way out but this isn't a good idea.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
VSED really isn't a pleasant way to go. Without food, you can still live upwards of 30 days, however, your body will start eating away at your body fat, then move on to your muscles to survive.

Not drinking is worse. Your eyes dry up, your mouth starts drying out and cracking, the same with your tongue. It's a pretty painful way to go

• Hugs
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I am obese. I go through periods of starvation and at times, will totally be in VSED form and this is not to end my life - this pattern usually follows after certain flashbacks or nightmares that I am unable to manage. Honestly wouldn't recommend it. It is absolutely hell and the dehydration and its impact is painful.