• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thirdrailer

thirdrailer

Oct 24, 2020
I've been fantasizing about various methods. In my fantasies, I had always abandoned the attempt. I was reading the "how to hang yourself" thread and it suggests you close your hand around your neck to make sure you have the right spot. I did so just now. As I felt my pulse more and more heavily, I found my mind's voice thinking, "this is the right answer, <my chosen name>." I found it really affirming that my chosen name came to me in that moment. I also felt sadness. Like I was saying good-bye to myself. It felt right. It felt like it's time. I'm sad. I don't want to go. But staying is too hard. I don't think I'm going to CTB today, but I feel maybe a sense of timeliness.

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Just be careful. Partial suspension hanging works well if done correctly, but it's almost surgical in how you have to position the knot. Failure can lead to brain damage or being trapped in your own body as a vegetable. I guess that comes with most methods, though.

• Hugs
Reactions: thirdrailer
thirdrailer

thirdrailer

Oct 24, 2020
Just be careful. Partial suspension hanging works well if done correctly, but it's almost surgical in how you have to position the knot. Failure can lead to brain damage or being trapped in your own body as a vegetable. I guess that comes with most methods, though.
Thank you. I have a different method in mind as well. I think if I had an easy, guaranteed way that appealed to me, I'd take it. I'm evaluating my options.

• Love
Reactions: notforl0ng
abirbul60024

abirbul60024

Feb 17, 2024
Thank you. I have a different method in mind as well. I think if I had an easy, guaranteed way that appealed to me, I'd take it. I'm evaluating my options.
what's your different method?