MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
They say:
Every day of your life is a new beginning
Not for me !
Trash Throw Away GIF by Jomboy Media

Every day of your life is a new beginning
Most days of a week when I wake up I see my condition has gotten worse . It's a tinier bit more difficult to walk. If I open my eyes with level 90/100 inspired, after realizing what has happened I am already at: -10 (yes minus) inspiration level by the time I brush my teeth . How is one simply supposed to put behind something as basic as deteriorating walking ability or the fact this disease is going to kill me and then go about the day like nothing has happened ?
Sorry for the vent. Does anybody else also experience negative motivation as soon as you wake up?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, LittleJem, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
yeap i've got a brain injury as soon as i wake up i think to my self not another day of this

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and MeltingBrain
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, waking up and realising that I'm still trapped here is such a dreadful thing and I'm always wishing to permanently escape from everything, to me existence could never be something positive, it's just suffering and I think that hating this is just having awareness, existence to me truly is such a pointless, harmful and terrible burden.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and blitz
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Absolutely. Within seconds of being awake, I'm dreading the current day and the weeks/ months ahead. Within minutes I'm thinking about suicide and when I'll be able to do it. When I think back- the dread has been there for years. Why am I doing this? Oh yeah- to not upset a few people. Great- that makes it all worthwhile. (It REALLY doesn't!)

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and MeltingBrain