• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
I started seeing a psychologist a month ago. I was seeing a psychologist in 2021 and I improved tremendously, I was more at peace and I was more productive but we got stuck at the self-isolation part and despite practicing tools to help me combat thoughts of hopelessness, I have let it get the best of me at times. I stopped appearing to sessions before dropping out of high school and attempting suicide.

I have started again a month ago and I plan on fully completing the treatment. I feel blessed to have someone who listens to my concerns and directly gives me advice in life like a friend does. I am taking the homework seriously and implementing the changes recommended to me, though there is a lot to work on and I will need to have patience. I fully expect to run into the same wall as last time, but this time I want to see myself overcome the obstacle and progress from there.