• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
if someone is planning on stabbing themselves as an attempt in multiple areas or just to self soothe would it be a good idea to have something to bite down on to reduce potential noise/screaming

or would this method be painful enough to where someone wouldn't scream or have the energy to scream or would pass out from the sight of blood or from the pain depending on severity

Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
It would likely make someone scream if they did that, unless they go for very specific spots that apparently drive the air right out of you, but I don't know where those specific spots are located on the body. So if the idea is to conceal noise then yeah I would get something to bite down on, and likely also something like a huge thick pillow to sink my face into while I did it, and to top it off I would also get myself completely drunk, absolutely hammered, just to try and diminish the pain as much as possible.

That being said I don't recommend this, not would I ever consider it personally, I have no clue if any of the things I said would help, or be useful it was just the first things that came to mind when I read your post, I hope I was helpful anyway.

psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
That being said I don't recommend this, not would I ever consider it personally, I have no clue if any of the things I said would help, or be useful it was just the first things that came to mind when I read your post, I hope I was helpful anyway.
I doubt that anyone would recommend this but I always wondered if noise is usually something that is worried about in just about any method

but I also thought that it wouldn't really make someone scream if they intend to do it but without the goal of death maybe a few wincing noises or grunts but I didn't really think of screams as I have seen many images on forums where people have self harmed deep enough for you to know that they probably would have had to stab an area of the body and then proceed to drag whatever tool they decide to use within the "stab" that was made

but I'm not sure if that's considered stabbing based on the layers of skin and flesh that are penetrated or if stabbing is based on actually performing the action of stabbing with an object

Reactions: Dingusguy
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I doubt that anyone would recommend this but I always wondered if noise is usually something that is worried about in just about any method

but I also thought that it wouldn't really make someone scream if they intend to do it but without the goal of death maybe a few wincing noises or grunts but I didn't really think of screams as I have seen many images on forums where people have self harmed deep enough for you to know that they probably would have had to stab an area of the body and then proceed to drag whatever tool they decide to use within the "stab" that was made

but I'm not sure if that's considered stabbing based on the layers of skin and flesh that are penetrated or if stabbing is based on actually performing the action of stabbing with an object
As for the use of the word. Stabbing would be the motion you use to uhm... insert?... yea let's go with that, insert a sharp or semi sharp object into your own body. I don't think it matter how deep it goes, I think the motion is what classifies it as a stab.

And yeah I think I know what you're referring to when you mention people who have posted picture of some seriously deep self harm, but you would be surprised how deep you can go with a razor and some determination. Stabbing is not necessary to get deep.

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000