L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I'm just wondering if the SS discord is still available to join? And who do I message about joining it?
Also, if anyone would like to maybe add me for a chat on discord please feel free to PM me for my username, I've only recently downloaded it so I don't really have anyone to talk to on there.
Thanks!

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Is there an official Discord?
Yes. You can PM a moderator to get an invite to our Discord. You need to be a member of the forums for at least a week, and you need to be active to be eligible for a Discord invite.

• Love
Reactions: Kokichi, domedune, mediocre and 1 other person
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Is there an official Discord?
Yes. You can PM a moderator to get an invite to our Discord. You need to be a member of the forums for at least a week, and you need to be active to be eligible for a Discord invite.
Thanks!

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Discord is a messaging/chat system that was very popular with gamers in its early days. Now its used by all kinds of groups for a host of different things. It supports voice chat as well as text chat, lots of ways to create sub groups and other things. SS has a official discord that active members can join.

Reactions: realjunes
T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
ohhhh I see. May I ask, the discord you need to download right? It like a software right? It is like Yahoo messenger kindda thing?
I'm suck at computer and download things, so I stick with this for now. But just curious, so discord is like a "software" download?

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I wouldnt mind joining except I can't get discord to work with a vpn. Every time I try I get the "weird behavior send email/text" thing and it locks me out of chats. I even tried to create an account and that didn't work either.

Its dumb, they should just let people use vpns without the huge hassle.

Reactions: Broken Chimera
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I wouldnt mind joining except I can't get discord to work with a vpn. Every time I try I get the "weird behavior send email/text" thing and it locks me out of chats. I even tried to create an account and that didn't work either.

Its dumb, they should just let people use vpns without the huge hassle.
But how would they properly track you if you use one? That's what it comes down to. Same as Google.

Reactions: Throwawaysoul
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
Is discord still a thing here at SS?

Reactions: xBrialesana
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
same
I knew of one but didn't know if still active

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Wizard
May 14, 2018
wouldnt mind joining except I can't get discord to work with a vpn
Are you using a shit free VPN?

I never really trusted Discord, but even more if I can't use a VPN. I've read they ask for phone numbers sometimes.

But how would they properly track you if you use one? That's what it comes down to. Same as Google.

This.

I can't wait until Discord sells all the user info if they aren't already.