• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PassingThrough

Nov 15, 2021
Just curious as I might be in this position soon, like in the next week and a half. If you suddenly decided there was no choice but to ctb, for example if you knew you were due to have a meeting that could go catastrophically, and there was no point going on, and no time to plan, how would you ctb, like on the spur of the moment? Options seem to me to be jumping, cutting, drowning in the sea, (it's at a seaside place), running in front of a car, OD (obvs a shit idea) I guess hanging too though I'm scared of that.. I know these are shit methods.. but if you were DESPERATE what would you do?

A cyanide tablet. I mean, that's what spies and such use when they are about to get captured/interrogated (or so the movies told me!).

Reactions: Harriet
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The problem is that the method can fail if it is done impulsively. To increase the chance of success the method must be planned. I would never ctb unless I was certain that the method would succeed. Living is very painful. I understand it is hard to carry on when you are desperate.

Reactions: Harriet