• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CountingSeconds

CountingSeconds

Trying
Mar 1, 2024
Is there a sure-fire method without planning? I've got a months supply of mirtazapine and maybe 20 paracetamol, but I think that'll just make me sick. I've practiced partial but never found the sweet spot. I don't live near any high rise buildings and leaving the house will cause alarm. I absolutely do not trust knives.

What are the options? If I sound desperate, it's because I'm frantic and I am desperate.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Spontaneously CTB without a plan is not a good idea. Certainly do not try to overdose on paracetamol, because you will only hurt yourself.
Have you checked the method collection yet? If not, see:

Maybe you'll find something for yourself.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
NEVER make a ctb attempt without thorough and careful planning. If you do, you are quite likely to (1) fail, and (2) finish up in a worse condition than you are now. As someone on this site wisely noted a few days ago - I think it was @sserafim - "Failing to plan is planning to fail".

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
When I tried spontaneously doing it about a week ago things went very very poorly for me. I was lucky that I didn't get horrifically injured or put in jail or a psych ward. If you don't plan it things will get a lot worse.
What did you try to do? If you wish to share ofc...

Reactions: seekingrelease22
CountingSeconds

CountingSeconds

Trying
Mar 1, 2024
I'm clearly in a crisis right now. I'm waiting until the coast is clear to leave the house. Fuck knows what I'll do then. I'll properly read those links again.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
What did you try to do? If you wish to share ofc...
Tried jumping off a bridge but the police were a witness and tried to stop me. I ran from them which is a felony. Whether it actually would've been charged who's to say? I was in an extremely bad state of mind then and it could've easily screwed my life over as even if in the best case scenario I went to a psych ward it would've been expensive as hell like it was last time. I made a thread a long time ago about how I went to one and the $24,000 bill killed my chances of getting to a good school and pretty much ruined my life.

I'm clearly in a crisis right now. I'm waiting until the coast is clear to leave the house. Fuck knows what I'll do then. I'll properly read those links again.
All I'm going to say is don't do anything impulsively. I'm sorry for what you're going through right now but trying to pull it off with poor planning will only make things worse. You'll need to give yourself time to plan. If you don't plan and fuck it up what's going to happen?