• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I was Watching a YouTube video with a psychic woman saying it's in some people's soul plan to commit suicide . I'm not saying I believe it cause nobody really knows but I thought it was interesting. Does anyone feel like it's in their destiny to ctb?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, sserafim, ctbcat and 3 others
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Yep. And I will accomplish it this year.

Reactions: sserafim, worthIess and divinemistress36
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Nah, all the death causes can be explained by natural means and it's enough for me. I find bizarre the idea of explaining with soul what can be said about bad mind states, illness or poverty, leave alone how complicated it would get.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Hello, i think this is part of my destiny and unfortunately there is nothing i can do to change it.

My life is boring and the same cycle repeats itself every day. I wish i could have done more throughout my life, i wish i could live longer to try to enjoy the life the way it is, but there is nothing good that can be enjoyed. I've lost the will to live and everything is very gray and these bad thoughts won't leave my head.

I feel like crap, i wish i had simply never existed, and if there is a second life after death, i hope it is relatively better and i can receive love and affection on this other plane, but i highly doubt that will happen.

Reactions: sserafim, worthIess and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Hello, i think this is part of my destiny and unfortunately there is nothing i can do to change it.

My life is boring and the same cycle repeats itself every day. I wish i could have done more throughout my life, i wish i could live longer to try to enjoy the life the way it is, but there is nothing good that can be enjoyed. I've lost the will to live and everything is very gray and these bad thoughts won't leave my head.

I feel like crap, i wish i had simply never existed, and if there is a second life after death, i hope it is relatively better and i can receive love and affection on this other plane, but i highly doubt that will happen.
I feel the same way

Reactions: sserafim, worthIess and Ethernatuskoi
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I feel the same way
It's nice to know that there are people who actually understand how i truly feel, but this whole situation is really complicated. I don't have courage to do anything with myself, at least for now, and to make matters worse, if i did anything i think i would be being ungrateful because my family has always done everything for me and that would destroy them completely.

I don't want to hurt any of them, especially my mom, but living in this cycle of sadness is truly unbearable.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I think it has to be this way. The only alternative is to say that 700,000 people per year make a cosmic 'mistake'.

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
I'm somewhat spiritual and I always believed in synchronicities (although not fate because that would imply I have no willpower, and I like to believe otherwise).

So to answer your question, yes I believe every single choice I made from since I have memory, led me to this stage. You could then say I am in the process of fulfilling my "soul's contract/purpose".

• Love
kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
I guess I believe in destiny in a sense that I believe in factors bigger than me and out of my control. Most of my brain functions aren't even under my control. I can only steer and nudge, but never get full control over what I do or think 100% of the time. Things will go where they need to go. If I get caught by the wrong wave, it will smash me against the cliffs. Plain and simple.

• Love
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
... I think fate is bullshit in most instances, but yeah. More just because... I could've killed myself at any age - but this is the age I'm going. I could've waited until I was 40, or even 60, or... And people could feel the tragedy all the same. I'm just choosing to go now. But... Yeah, I think I was destined to commit suicide no matter when I died. It just makes the most sense. That or a freak accident caused by stupidity - getting ran over, or something.

• Hugs