LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
I've already done a post on tarot cards. I'm quite into meditation and this kind of spiritual stuff although I don't see myself as an expert by any means. Is there anyone else here that is also passionate about magick and similar?
What are your experiences?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I don't know anything about magick and have no interest in it but I do know a little about matters of the spirit world. I didn't get it from books or videos either. I can't even talk about it cause people are so closed minded. It's really sad that here we are in year 2021 and still unable to have open discussions.

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
I don't know anything about magick and have no interest in it but I do know a little about matters of the spirit world. I didn't get it from books or videos either. I can't even talk about it cause people are so closed minded. It's really sad that here we are in year 2021 and still unable to have open discussions.
What kind of stuff? I mean people on the internet aren't so close minded. You just need to look for the right people, and people getting to explore their spirituality have been rising since COVID

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
What kind of stuff? I mean people on the internet aren't so close minded. You just need to look for the right people, and people getting to explore their spirituality have been rising since COVID
I would love to be able to talk about it all but this is not the right place. It's almost impossible for me to find any place where it won't be met with open disbelief.

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
I would love to be able to talk about it all but this is not the right place. It's almost impossible for me to find any place where it won't be met with open disbelief.
You could talk to me about talking to angels and demons and I'd believe it honestly. Whatever you want to share, please do.
Any help on the path is welcome

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I feel as if I'm harassed by demons on an almost daily basis.

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
In what way?

Emotionally. Imagine someone standing right next to you screaming in your ear all day long. Telling you you're hated and not loved. Eventually it will drive you insane, if they never stopped. That's kind of how I feel most days.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
after 5 NDE's and NADA,i was convinced there's nowt
but then came DMT

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Does lighting your own farts count as a spiritual experience? A fart is like a tiny fragrant spirit & it burns so brightly

fart GIF