M

monebeta

Aug 30, 2023
Hello there, has anyone experienced at a stage when they are nearly ready for ctb, and then you understand my life wasn't what I played, or done. it was a story it was supposed to take those turns to help you be on stage where your learn compassion, love, forgiving, leave hate and use effective communication.

I am on that stage, one hand I have an option to ctb effectively without thinking what will happen to those who left behind. Or, should I put efforts forget physical pain and continue living ??

please provide somehelp what one should do??

I

iyusof

Sep 24, 2023
infortunately nobody will have that answer for u as life is a very personal experince. it is a question that u will have to find an answer to personally and sadly most of the times these kind of questions never have answers.... only thing i can say is to make a decision by balancing your instincts, heart and mind.

Reactions: monebeta and deathcalm
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I'm sorry, the decision is based so much on whether you believe that this existence is a type of "cosmic school" in which to learn lessons and develop your character; or simply an accident of natural evolution, which is essehtially meaningless that only you can decide what you believe and act accordingly.

Reactions: monebeta