• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HollowHeartedTool

HollowHeartedTool

Aug 18, 2023
i ended up saying something that caused flashbacks on a discord voice chat with my girlfriend and now shes refusing to talk to me. i would say it sometimes as a joke and while it isnt exactly a good memory for her, she never got this angry at me about it, often wed both laugh about it or shed react the same way you would as if we were talking about something embarrassing but today it really upset her. im losing it because she thinks i did it malisciously just to hurt her because earlier they were talking about my insecurities. im aware of my insecurities and im not bothered by them being brought up but it still hurts that she'd think that i would go so low to hurt her like i did intentionally and i cant handle it. shes the only person i have and i cant handle even the thought of losing her when i have nothing and no one else whos ever cared about me thge way she has

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift
kwittywhiskerzz!..

kwittywhiskerzz!..

Kwitty!
Mar 24, 2024
You messed up kinda? But maybe y'all can come to agreeing point and apologize to her. I wish you best!

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Give both of you time and space to calm down, then send her one more message, calmly apologising, acknowledging the hurt you caused and say that you'll wait until she's ready to talk about what happened, but that if she doesn't want to, you'll respect her decision. And then stick to that. If you push her too hard, she'll likely shut you out and you run the danger of making it about you when she's the one who has (inadvertently) been hurt. Come here to get stuff off your chest and think about how to move forwards if you want, but most importantly , give her space to figure stuff out.