hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
sometimes I'll just be driving on the road, particularly a long one with a high speed limit.

just sitting there watching the road fly by my eyes bring such a peaceful feeling in my mind. sometimes I have to fight intrusive thoughts just saying to go faster, as much as I can, until I just crash something. i know it would probably hurt a lot, but it just feels so peaceful in my mind.

does anyone else experience this sometimes?

• Hugs
Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock and Kit1
D

Deleted member 65988

The problem with this is that you don't have the road to yourself, there's always other drivers to be mindful of. Crashing into something may take another life too even if it is yours that you only want to take.

Reactions: hi-okbye, Aim, Sylveon and 1 other person
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
You should get a motorcycle.

Reactions: hi-okbye, Redacted24 and Kit1
coolbreeze56

coolbreeze56

Dec 19, 2023
Crashing a car is the worst way to try to go. Most of the time you read about the driver/culprit surviving while killing others.

Reactions: hi-okbye and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
sometimes I'll just be driving on the road, particularly a long one with a high speed limit.

just sitting there watching the road fly by my eyes bring such a peaceful feeling in my mind. sometimes I have to fight intrusive thoughts just saying to go faster, as much as I can, until I just crash something. i know it would probably hurt a lot, but it just feels so peaceful in my mind.

does anyone else experience this sometimes?
I abosukteky love driving - motorway driving, but especially through mountains, quiet country lanes etc. I don't exceed the speed limit - though when I have been abroad and the speed limits are allot.ore relaxed, I have gone on maximum speed and found it okay. However what I find more peaceful is driving though mountains, by the seaside etc.., at a steady speed, cruising and when it is quieter - I tend to do a lot of driving between midnight and 5am..,

Reactions: hi-okbye
D

Deleted member 65988

You should get a motorcycle.
Yeah, this right here will definitely do especially if it's anything above 600cc, let alone the big bikes of Ducati and BMW at 1000cc.

R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
Agreed... today's autos have so many safety features it's really risky to try out this way.... waking up in hospital with shattered everything and losing your freedom of movement would be awful.