Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Was discussing with a friend about the public infomation films we saw in the 1980s..
Bloody lucky we didn't get nuked in the end

inserts suicidal "were we lucky though??"

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lemmeeleev, lady_godiva and 3 others
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
You don't have it. It's a screenshot from my PC looking at your profile and asking if you have that ad on your screen when you're logged into SS.

I was hoping someone else would see it and reassure me that they have the same ad on their screen when they're logged in.

So you're thinking it was funny because some marketing consultant must have made the conscious decision to advise Autospeed to purchase ad space on a suicide discussion site? Or "of course suicidal people want reliable transportation, no one wants unreliable transportation?"

Yeah, go looking for this video you're thinking of on Autospeed's site:pfff: Autospeed is known for two things: 1) same-day autoparts and 2) hosting sketchy videos. They might even be able to help you with your exploding lungs.

Here's what happens when you need an auto part from Autospeed Same Day Autoparts and you decide to go with Next Day Autoparts instead:

Now I'm no mechanic, but I'm pretty sure the axles are supposed to stay attached to the vehicle.

Autospeed Same Day Autoparts: Be sure to tell them Sanctioned Suicide sent you and get 10% off on your next order!

Yes. I do have it! I chose it! You are hilarious. It was the last sentence in Your Auto Parts post that made me laugh so hard! If my lungs explode, let all my fans know. Haven't seen this yet maybe it's the U-joint
You don't have it. It's a screenshot from my PC looking at your profile and asking if you have that ad on your screen when you're logged into SS.

I was hoping someone else would see it and reassure me that they have the same ad on their screen when they're logged in.

So you're thinking it was funny because some marketing consultant must have made the conscious decision to advise Autospeed to purchase ad space on a suicide discussion site? Or "of course suicidal people want reliable transportation, no one wants unreliable transportation?"

Yeah, go looking for this video you're thinking of on Autospeed's site:pfff: Autospeed is known for two things: 1) same-day autoparts and 2) hosting sketchy videos. They might even be able to help you with your exploding lungs.

Here's what happens when you need an auto part from Autospeed Same Day Autoparts and you decide to go with Next Day Autoparts instead:

Now I'm no mechanic, but I'm pretty sure the axles are supposed to stay attached to the vehicle.

Autospeed Same Day Autoparts: Be sure to tell them Sanctioned Suicide sent you and get 10% off on your next order!

No. That's not real. They are all fake. It's the U-joint I can't take it.
inserts suicidal "were we lucky though??"
I have questions. I'm raising my hand politely.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
Yes. I do have it! I chose it! You are hilarious. It was the last sentence in Your Auto Parts post that made me laugh so hard! If my lungs explode, let all my fans know. Haven't seen this yet maybe it's the U-joint

No. That's not real. They are all fake. It's the U-joint I can't take it.

I have questions. I'm raising my hand politely.
Yes, I guess you do have it, in incognito mode. My apologies.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lemmeeleev, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, About_to_Go, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 6 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Reactions: littlelady774, About_to_Go, Psilo and 8 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, Psilo, Swisher and 3 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Yep, that's definitely a picture of a Mango.

• Yay!
Reactions: Jodes, About_to_Go, Psilo and 6 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Multiple is spelled in such a stupid way it infuriates me. It should be spelled multipule with a U
Blonde in America should be universially spelled with an e at the end like the brits do. Why is it socially acceptable to spell it with no e?
I'm not sure if it's the whole of Europe who spells blonde this way or just the Brits. Note. I logged into this solely to say this

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Swisher, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Btw, poor gal. She doesn't look Well.
It's a comedy lol I forget what she was taking them for ... Yeah her character is a bit high strung

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Multiple is spelled in such a stupid way it infuriates me. It should be spelled multipule with a U
Blonde in America should be universially spelled with an e at the end like the brits do. Why is it socially acceptable to spell it with no e?
I'm not sure if it's the whole of Europe who spells blonde this way or just the Brits. Note. I logged into this solely to say this
I don't get the U part? But who's running about spelling "blond" without an "e". You're right, it's infuriating.
But this is what you should really be thinking about - because I have been all day? Why do the people on the TV say, "Don't go away we'll be right back". when they were never there in the first place ©...huh? Hmm?
Anybody!?
It's a comedy lol I forget what she was taking them for ... Yeah her character is a bit high strung
When originally, you said - Angela from "The Office". I really thought it was someone named Angela at your office.
Yep, that's definitely a picture of a Mango.
View attachment 8922
Ha! wtf? My glabella hurts. Where's botoxtools?

Last edited:
Reactions: About_to_Go, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
  • Yay!
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, About_to_Go, marcusuk63 and 8 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I don't get the U part? But who's running about spelling "blond" without an "e". You're right, it's infuriating.
But this is what you should really be thinking about - because I have been all day? Why do the people on the TV say, "Don't go away we'll be right back". when they were never there in the first place ©...huh? Hmm?
Anybody!?
Because when you pronounce multiple
You say mul-tu-pool
Not mul-typle
It should be a u not an i
Anybody!?
Also, in TV or movies when the characters touch public bathroom sink handles to splash water in their face, you just spread germs from not-yet-washed hands all over your face. Grab a paper towel mate. Or people in movies who so non chalantly touch a bathroom floor to look at other characters and then leave never once washing their hands. You're disgusting

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
That's good enough for me. We'll just change it in spell check... no one will ever notice
Hahaha! I thought I was all alone in this thought... please wash your hands!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lemmeeleev
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Whenever I see him I remember the movie Hot Dogs ( is that it?) & I remember there's a scene where he just keeps falling and falling down a mountainside. I don't know why I like slapstick but I couldn't stop laughing.

Is that gelato or something? it's grotesque
I've never seen hot dogs hmm

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Reactions: Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
I've never seen hot dogs hmm
Dear Lord don't rent it. You can probably pick it out of your neighbor's garbage if she has a three-year-old. Is Angela also your neighbor?

Reactions: Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Dear Lord don't rent it. You can probably pick it out of your neighbor's garbage if she has a three-year-old. Is Angela also your neighbor?
Thankfully she isn't!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 2 others
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Well now I have to watch my sense of humor is terrible
Oh, well, this is good! I can now get an opinion from somebody I respect (@respect spelled-r e s p e c t)

• Yay!
Reactions: Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
  • Yay!
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, littlelady774, About_to_Go and 7 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019