gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
Growing up has really isolated me. I rarely have spoken to anyone besides family. Although I don't talk with them much either. I feel in my soul that I need someone next to me. Someone I can always count on. I know I can be the best I just need someone to be there with me. I don't wanna be alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: becfr0g, not-2-b-the-answer, avoid and 1 other person
T

TennTrixie

Aug 31, 2024
Do you go places where you can randomly meet other people? It is hard to make friends these days. The Internet has opened the whole world to us, but in some ways make us more isolated.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
Do you go places where you can randomly meet other people? It is hard to make friends these days. The Internet has opened the whole world to us, but in some ways make us more isolated.
I would love to just go out in public somewhere but I have bad anxiety and overall really bad at socializing. My body wants too but my mind says other things

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and astr4
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Sorry to sound like a pessimist but its rare someone has a soulmate that is always there for them we are pretty much on our own

T

TennTrixie

Aug 31, 2024
Have you worked with a therapist or tried any medications? Maybe just one gentle nudge to give you confidence would make a world of difference.