• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hoffnungstod

hoffnungstod

Student
Jan 3, 2021
Sometimes I put my mind in the most uncomfortable state I have experienced so far. I can reach that point while watching videos of extreme self harm actions. I don't know why I'm doing this, and I don't know what to expect from it. But it happens sometimes.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Why not try to do the the opposite? Watch funny or interesting videos such as Joe Rogan's podcasts (the ones with Elon Musk are awesome) and try to remember the happiest memories of your life?
That works for me at least!

hoffnungstod

hoffnungstod

Student
Jan 3, 2021
Maybe you do this because you (consciously or not) wanna put yourself in a state where it is easier to CTB? Just an hypothesis.
That's the weird thing. I'm more ready to ctb when I feel nothing, but while watching this stuff I feel something.
Why not try to do the the opposite? Watch funny or interesting videos such as Joe Rogan's podcasts (the ones with Elon Musk are awesome) and try to remember the happiest memories of your life?
That works for me at least!
When I remember the happiest things in my life, I get more depressed because I wonder what happened to all these memories :ahhha:

Last edited:
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
That's the weird thing. I'm more ready to ctb when I feel nothing, but while watching this stuff I feel something.

"Gail Wynand sat on the edge of the bed, slumped forward, his elbows on his knees, the gun on the palm of his hand. He moved his hand, weighing the gun. smiled, a faint smile of derision. No, he thought, that's not for you. Not yet. You still have the sense of not wanting to die senselessly. You were stopped by that. Even that is a remnant—of something. He tossed the gun aside on the bed, knowing that the moment was past and the thing was of no danger to him any longer. He got up. He felt no elation; he felt tired; but he was back in his normal course. There were no problems, except to finish this day quickly and go to sleep.

"He slouched casually against the glass pane of his bedroom, the weight of a gun on his palm. Today, he thought; what was today? Did anything happen that would help me now and give meaning to this moment?

"He dropped the book and stood up. He had no wish to remain on that spot; he had no wish to move from it. He thought that he should go to sleep. It was much too early for him, but he could get up earlier tomorrow. He went to his bedroom, he took a shower, he put on his pajamas. Then he opened a drawer of his dresser and saw the gun he always kept there. It was the immediate recognition, the sudden stab of interest, that made him pick it up. It was the lack of shock, when he thought he would kill himself, that convinced him he should. The thought seemed so simple, like an argument not worth contesting. Like a bromide.

"Now he stood at the glass wall, stopped by that very simplicity. One could make a bromide of one's life, he thought; but not of one's death.

"He walked to the bed and sat down, the gun hanging in his hand. A man about to die, he thought, is supposed to see his whole life in a last flash. I see nothing. But I could make myself see it. I could go over it again, by force. Let me find in it either the will to live on or the reason to end it now."

-Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead