I'll start:
  1. Metallica - Fade to Black
  2. Clawfinger - Do What I Say OR Jack Off Jill - Nazi Halo
  3. Nine Inch Nails - Hurt

greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
The songs that really make me think about all these things or get me through them at the moment aren't as direct and aren't actually about these topics, it's just my perspective of the lyrics and me projecting my feelings onto them. They kind of feel like the sense of relief I've gotten from life as I prepare to attempt every time.

1. Supernatural - NewJeans (In this case, I kind of think of death as another being that the song is dedicated to)
2. How Sweet - NewJeans (I kind of see this song as post-CTB) (And by "How sweet it tastes" I'm referring to the dirt that I will be in underground đź’€) (This one gets me to the end of the day the most)
3. Your Reality - Dan Salvato

The first two are in Korean + Japanese so if you read the English lyrics, you'll see what I mean.

IkaXo

IkaXo

on burnt, gauzed wings
Jul 30, 2024
These are mine:
1. Stop Swimming - Porcupine Tree
2. Teenage Angst - Placebo
3. Dr Troll. - Xiu Xiu

Reactions: ashtoreth
iamanavalanche

iamanavalanche

fast words, deliverance
May 20, 2024
1. Every Window In Alcatraz Has a View of San Francisco (II) - Foxtails
2. Solitude - Lord Snow
3. Where I End and The Hemlock Begins - Thantifaxath

A

ashtoreth

lost
Mar 29, 2024
1. Samsas Traum - Heute Nacht ist mein Tag / for the non-German speakers: HIM - Don't fear the reaper
2. Linkin Park - From the inside
3. Shock Therapy - Hate is a 4-letter word

These are mine:
1. Stop Swimming - Porcupine Tree
Tysm for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: One day too late
rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
A lot of my Vocaloid faves about these things rly get me in the feel!

1. Shiinamota - Healthy End (the last song from one of my fave Vocaloid producers. His cause of death is unknown but a lot of his final songs were all heavily about depression and suicide... This song is so calming and puts me in the position of someone who has settled on their choice and feels no fear in the face of death anymore. They've achieved their peaceful escape.)
2. Neru - Lost One's Weeping (obviously about how school damages your mental health), Syudou - Bitter Choco Decoration (about having to always put up an act and living in a society where everyone also fakes it and sucks up to others)
3. UtsuP - I Thought I Was An Angel (lyrics abt being unable to live "correctly," always messing up, being a mistake by God... felt)

Meowmeownextweek

Meowmeownextweek

Mar 30, 2023
The songs that really make me think about all these things or get me through them at the moment aren't as direct and aren't actually about these topics, it's just my perspective of the lyrics and me projecting my feelings onto them. They kind of feel like the sense of relief I've gotten from life as I prepare to attempt every time.

1. Supernatural - NewJeans (In this case, I kind of think of death as another being that the song is dedicated to)
2. How Sweet - NewJeans (I kind of see this song as post-CTB) (And by "How sweet it tastes" I'm referring to the dirt that I will be in underground đź’€) (This one gets me to the end of the day the most)
3. Your Reality - Dan Salvato

The first two are in Korean + Japanese so if you read the English lyrics, you'll see what I mean.
I love newjeans and both of these songs are so good! I've been listening to them nonstop. The lyrics are very fitting now that I think about it

• Love
Reactions: greyblue_bian
greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
I love newjeans and both of these songs are so good! I've been listening to them nonstop. The lyrics are very fitting now that I think about it
;-; Yeah, I'm listening to them right now actually. Ever since they released them, I've probably listen to them 10x a day at LEAST. Sometimes, I just loop them until I get tired and then I'm back to the grind the next day 🫡. I also love so many other songs, but yeah these just cover the topics the best right now :)

• Love
Reactions: Meowmeownextweek
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
All of Joy Division's material.

Reactions: hawkshorizon