Shoot...the first verse through chorus made me cry a lil'. Ugh

• Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames, MellowAvenue and narval
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Stuck in the sound - Brother

I don't remember if this is allowed: Other languages, but title properly translated :)

Def con dos - El día de la bestia / The day of the beast

If i'm not wrong, in english one of the Devil's aliases is beast. In spanish happens too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ringo, MellowAvenue and Un-
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
Stuck in the sound - Brother

I've had their album for.. Forever. And I've only listened to it once. Time to run it back.

Big Brother, by Ye:

This was the "old" Ye. I liked him here. This song was dedicated to his bigger brother (they were close) Jay-Z. They had beef at the time, and he talks about it in the last verse, and he apologises. Yeah. It's a shame what fame and mental illness will do to you.. He was so much nobler before.

• Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames, narval and MellowAvenue
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Jouchaku ~We Are Brothers~ By Hero Music All Stars Z

This was the "old" Ye. I liked him here. This song was dedicated to his bigger brother (they were close) Jay-Z. They had beef at the time, and he talks about it in the last verse, and he apologises. Yeah. It's a shame what fame and mental illness will do to you.. He was so much nobler before.
Kanye was my favorite rapper for the longest time. He was always narcissistic IMO but he was far ahead of other rappers at the time.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ringo, Cathy Ames, narval and 1 other person
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Audio Bullys - We Don't Care

• Love
Reactions: Ringo, MellowAvenue and Cathy Ames
LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
The Girl from the Street - Scott Walker

Last edited:
Reactions: Ringo, MellowAvenue and Cathy Ames
LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
Wait a minute I must've looked at the wrong link

• Hugs
Reactions: MellowAvenue and narval
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
"I Don't Care Anymore" - Phil Collins

Wait a minute I must've looked at the wrong link
Idk what happened, but in my case sometimes i respond to a post that's the last of the page, the thread continued and i'm skipping people
Yup! And besides that, sometimes there is posting happening before I can get mine up.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Un-, Ringo and MellowAvenue
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Just Don't Care Anymore by American Fangs

Reactions: Cathy Ames and Ringo
LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
Idk what happened, but in my case sometimes i respond to a post that's the last of the page, the thread continued and i'm skipping people
i was tired and drunk lol

• Hugs
Reactions: narval, Cathy Ames and MellowAvenue
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
I Don't Care - Ed Sheeran

I will not apologize because the video is brilliant.

• Yay!
Reactions: narval, Cathy Ames and MellowAvenue
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
I Don't Care (If Tomorrow Never Comes) by Hank Williams

• Love
Reactions: Rounded Apathy, Cathy Ames and Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Don't Look Back in Anger (Oasis)

Be glad you don't remember much of Masked Rider. I binge watched some of the other American Tokusatsu based series that came out in the 90s, like Beetleborgs and Samurai Syber-Squad about a year ago and somehow Masked Rider was the worst of the bunch in my opinion. I'm kinda curious what they even would have done had the show been successful considering they wouldn't have had a new show to adapt and I can't see them going backwards to Super-1 since it's footage would look even more dated… And was kinda just weird, lol.

Anyway, far as the older Rider stuff goes I've watched at least some of the OG, V3, Amazon, Stronger, Super-1, Black, and RX. I feel like older Riders (and Sentai to a lesser extent) tend to have more extreme tonal whiplash at times because they're both more realistic from a sci-fi perspective at times but then switch into goofy child-friendly Tokusatsu mode at the drop of the hat. I dunno though, might just be me. They're definitely a trip to look at and compare to modern Tokusatsu for sure though.
For a reason Saban found itself in serious financial problems at the time Wild Forces was produced haha, but I think that's some kind of hex that afflicts KR adaptations, I mean 60% Dragon Knight's footage is new, partly because Ryuki was already old by that time. Perhaps they would have done the same with a hypothetical a Super-1 adaptation, at that time Saban were prone to recording their own stuff due to their adaptations nature, if I remember correctly the Titanium Ranger was something exclusive from PR that would explain why he appears so little haha.

I didn't get to watch much american toku, a lot of those shows only aired when I was too little. It's not like PR that all of its generations were on air at least 10 times lol.
In any case, this strange contrast or abrupt changes occur throughout the Heisei era, in Ryuki there is no chapter in which Shiji shows off his clumsiness, we are talking about the same show with somewhat... Well, shady deaths, at least That's how it seemed to me the first time I saw Ryuki when I was a child. I mean, even in Build there are moments like that, do you remember when they were going to cross the border for the first time? Banjo was dressed as a clown just because he could and wanted to XD.

I attribute this to cultural differences, since what is child friendly there differs from what is here, so it does not cause them so much trouble mixing this type of subject and that goofy humor. They usually just tone down the violence that's too graphic for the demographic, well that's partly why we're talking about Kamen Rider and not Skull Man.

• Yay!
Reactions: Cathy Ames and MellowAvenue
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Bounce Back by SoutherN

I mean 60% Dragon Knight's footage is new, partly because Ryuki was already old by that time.
Fun fact: They wanted to do 555 or Blade but decided on Ryuki because more Riders = more toys. I wish Dragon Knight would have been a bigger success, it was actually a pretty good show but no one cared.

I didn't get to watch much american toku, a lot of those shows only aired when I was too little. It's not like PR that all of its generations were on air at least 10 times lol.
Yeah, the only one I remember actually catching growing up was Beetleborgs. I didn't really watch much American Toku until I went from Power Rangers fanboy to Tokusatsu fanboy in high school. XD

I mean, even in Build there are moments like that, do you remember when they were going to cross the border for the first time? Banjo was dressed as a clown just because he could and wanted to XD.
Yes! That scene was weird.

I attribute this to cultural differences, since what is child friendly there differs from what is here, so it does not cause them so much trouble mixing this type of subject and that goofy humor. They usually just tone down the violence that's too graphic for the demographic, well that's partly why we're talking about Kamen Rider and not Skull Man.
That's almost certainly it. It's probably just weird to look at it from a western perspective. I still need to either read or watch Skull Man. I started the manga once but just stopped for reasons I can't remember.

• Love
Reactions: Ringo
LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
Scott Walker The Old Man`s Back Again - Scott Walker

Reactions: MellowAvenue
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Everybody (Backstreet's Back) by the Backstreet Boys

Reactions: narval
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Sorry not sorry for posting this:
Little big - Everybody (little big are back)

• Yay!
Reactions: MellowAvenue
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star by Piano Deuss

• Love
Reactions: narval
narval

narval

Enlightened