• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yes, laziness is a bitch. That feeling of ennui that kills motivation.
I have a mixed blessing: I can't lay in bed all day, or even all night. I have bad polyuria.
Also, I have to keep moving and doing stuff. Even stopping to read is hard work for me these days. Doing stuff is my therapy and I fear that if I stop, I'll not start again.
I too was broken, last year. Utterly. To the point of barely eating, not sleeping, not washing etc.
I had to drill down under it all and dredge up the only thing I had left: anger. It sustains me and motivates me and it's better than despair. Though, ofc The dark Side of the Force comes with it's own cost. :blarg:
If you are a broken person, then that is what you are. If you have the determination, you can still put the pieces back together. The question is whether you have the motivation to do that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Garbage Person and GravityUtilizer
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Eating snowflakes with plastic forks
Jan 17, 2020
@Underscore Anger definitely gets shit done. I consider it the most driving emotion by far. It's also an easy thing to conjure up considering the quality of our environment. It feels weird to log in here and not be thinking about suicide for once. The state of the site is weird right now for obvious reasons that don't deserve mention. I swear, people these days would argue and bicker over what specific shade to classify a literal piece of shit. "It's coffee!" "No, fuck you, it's cedar!" It's fucking shit, man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Jan 17, 2020
@K-O Glad to see you're still alive! Thanks for sharing, I know what I'll be looking into today now.

It's crazy to see how many people are gone since the last time I was here. Suppose it should be expected though. Makes me glad I never usually get overly close to anyone. I'd be lying if I didn't say my own friendship could just be another liability.

I ended up landing another job working as a DSP. It's just a few blocks away from home too, which is nice. It's one less thing to worry about.

I've mostly been struggling with finding joy in things. I'm incredibly bored and some days feel I've done all that I care to. Cycles too repetitive, as that's what they are, and that's all I see and feel in life. Predictable everything, except exactly what will dish out distress on any given future date. I'm not sure what I want, so it's difficult to make a plan. I tend to suck at commitment even if I could stick to a plan for whatever fleeting sense of enjoyment. If I had a long term goal, I'm at an age where I'd be facing death soon by the time anything was achieved. So yeah, it was time to log back in and say hello. I still have week long periods at a time of wanting to die. I'm not sure anything can or will change this. I have things I appreciate and things could be worse, but on the bad days, that's nothing more but a coping mechanism and cop out to continue dragging my own tired ass along for more over accumulating yesteryears. What the fuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: K-O, AvaAdore and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
@K-O Glad to see you're still alive! Thanks for sharing, I know what I'll be looking into today now.

It's crazy to see how many people are gone since the last time I was here. Suppose it should be expected though. Makes me glad I never usually get overly close to anyone. I'd be lying if I didn't say my own friendship could just be another liability.

I ended up landing another job working as a DSP. It's just a few blocks away from home too, which is nice. It's one less thing to worry about.

I've mostly been struggling with finding joy in things. I'm incredibly bored and some days feel I've done all that I care to. Cycles too repetitive, as that's what they are, and that's all I see and feel in life. Predictable everything, except exactly what will dish out distress on any given future date. I'm not sure what I want, so it's difficult to make a plan. I tend to suck at commitment even if I could stick to a plan for whatever fleeting sense of enjoyment. If I had a long term goal, I'm at an age where I'd be facing death soon by the time anything was achieved. So yeah, it was time to log back in and say hello. I still have week long periods at a time of wanting to die. I'm not sure anything can or will change this. I have things I appreciate and things could be worse, but on the bad days, that's nothing more but a coping mechanism and cop out to continue dragging my own tired ass along for more over accumulating yesteryears. What the fuck.
Nice to see you are still with us GP. Sounds as if you are trudging along as best you can. Not ideal, I can relate, but hey, sometimes its the best we can do.

• Love
Reactions: Garbage Person
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Jan 17, 2020
@Underscore For what it's worth, I'm happy to see you're one of the few long time users that are still making it as well. It is the best I can do, I just hope this sentiment isn't permanent, aside from the obvious detachment through death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
C

Cupcake

Student
Apr 8, 2018
@Underscore For what it's worth, I'm happy to see you're one of the few long time users that are still making it as well. It is the best I can do, I just hope this sentiment isn't permanent, aside from the obvious detachment through death.
You're not alone Nose, I'm always here for you. Just a phone call away!!

I love you Nose and hope those poop up the nose bad feelings go away soon!

NOSE!

• Love
Reactions: Garbage Person and Deleted member 1465
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Jan 17, 2020

Haven't posted in my thread in ages. I'm not sure anyone will see this but it's whatever really. So many users gone now. I hope they've all found peace.

I'm still going through the motions of living. I'm probably close to what some would consider non-existent. I've gone through a few jobs since I posted last. For now, I just stay in my apartment unless I need groceries. It's actually pretty great.

I've been going through a major change just trying to improve myself. Quit smoking, cut out the anti-depressants, all drugs, as well as repressing sex drive. Started cooking healthier meals, cut out coffee in favor of unsweetened teas, and started doing cardio, calisthenics, and lifting. If I'm in the mood for games, I play a game of chess just to try to keep my mind a bit sharper and improve my chess game. Only listening to music without lyrics, or at the very least keep it foreign so I can't understand it. I have no desire to be manipulated by the words of others or feed into any emotion that a great deal of modern art will cater to (anger and sadness predominantly). I have more respect for artists that rely solely on their instruments to convey emotion anyway. If I wanted to connect with some tinge of sadness conveyed by another, I'd much rather it be a classical masterpiece of the ages instead of some vapid, mumbling scumbag rapping about their minor inconveniences over lame beats. I rarely watch the news or talk with other's. Television serves as nothing more than a backdrop, opting to read instead of sitting completely dormant, just distracted or entertained by waves of bullshit I've likely already seen a thousand different ways.

It feels great to wake up and not have to leave my place. I found an attorney to take my disability case. I'm kind of just waiting out the process to see how it goes. Luckily, I have an incredible counselor that's giving me tips on how to score the disability payments, same with the attorney. I still hope to find some sort of passion or die trying. Just found a connection for the meto, which is also great. N is my "get out of jail free" card. I refuse to play a role in capitalist games, unless of course I find a way to do it in a manner that doesn't make me hateful. Also have no interest in social games that people play with their cheesy and banal hierarchy. Influenced by so much, I feel like I was rarely encountering originality or independent thought out in the world. No interest in drinking or drugging myself into a deeper, passive haze. It's mostly demons and sheep outside these walls.

Guess that's really all I've got. I feel good. Happy to just be doing "me" for once, this isolation is my saving grace. No matter what happens to me, I'll be just fine, in life and/or in death.

@Cupcake Thanks for always being a great friend. You're the best I've ever known.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kovkay, BluesRunTheGame, AvaAdore and 1 other person
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Jan 17, 2020

It's mind boggling just how easy it is to wake up and be in a foul mood, without much cause. At least these days are more rare than they once were. Part of me wants to exit just to eliminate this placement. With third place non-existent, the second now becomes the new last. I look forward to when the poor, ignorant, and ugly are no longer available to give the current "normal" such a foothold in the hierarchy. Once we're gone, they'll understand. I'm only upset that I won't be here to see their foundation crumble as they're knocked down several pegs, then offer no support as I tell them to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and march along in last place.

• Love
Reactions: death137 and BluesRunTheGame
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
How do you feel now..? I wish u all the best

• Hugs
Reactions: Garbage Person, death137 and newave3
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Jan 17, 2020
@nopointofliving Thanks for the kind wishes. I'm now better than I was when I wrote last. I ended up sleeping it off, which mostly helped.

I had a terrible dream that left me confused and chilled. I was grocery shopping. I had to have spent what felt like an entire day doing so. Some parts of the dream are hazy looking back. Not sure if I was still working at a group home and doing their shopping as well or if it was all for me. I had started during the day and by the end of the dream it was night. I was pretty much finished and left my cart unattended to grab something a few aisles down that I had forgotten. When I came back, the cart was gone. I started searching the store becoming more panicked as I realized it was just gone. The weather outside the shop showed a storm coming in. I came across an employee and asked him if he had seen my cart or could help me out. He disappeared momentarily and came back. He got very close to me and said "(insert name of ex's stepmom) wanted me to tell you better luck next time". From this point on it was as if someone struck a gong and everything changed. He appeared to have nothing but a look of malice in his eyes with a wide Cheshire grin. All I could hear were people mocking me, and laughter. It seemed like canned laughter pouring through the entire intercom system. I spent a while trying to leave and eventually got out. I exited outside to a pouring rain and roaring thunder. Now I couldn't find my car. All I could hear was thunder and the sounds of numerous people peeling out and yelling at me, occasional maniacal laughter. I woke up at this point. It was awful and I don't want to experience another one like this.

I eventually went back to bed, no dreams that I recall after this. I can't help but feel like I need to leave this state. I also think my subconscious mind is warning me of something, possible that my ex's family is probably pushing her to pursue child support. I've been looking at Idaho, and I think I'll be digging deeper into possibilities there.

I'm going stir crazy, and the idea of getting on disability is becoming less appealing. The long term requirements as well as the toll it will take on me might be too much, with little pay off.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame, nopointofliving and western_heart
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Hearing about people's dreams is usually dull af but unsurprisingly yours was great (writing).

Reactions: Garbage Person
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Jan 17, 2020
@BluesRunTheGame Glad it was well written enough to enjoy it, thanks. It was a total nightmare and the look on his face is still embedded in my memory.

Got a callback today to work in a grow house, trimming marijuana. Hope they want an interview, they seemed interested and positive. Only downside is having to get the vaccine, but at least they pay out a cash reward for doing so. I doubt there's anything wrong with it but it still just seems unnecessary and that alone worries me.

It's a lonely day. Talked to my two friends today but I've been physically alone for going on two years now aside from interacting with cashiers. I guess it's only an issue sometimes. I don't have anything to offer and at least I don't have to entertain anyone. Have to keep that guard up anyway. Took a lot of work to build these walls. No need to tear it all down for a fleeting sense of accompaniment.

For the tombstone

Here lies the future
Inevitable, and just.
Futile the suture
for life's final bust.

If comfort is vital,
console the dust.
Tired our title,
In dirt we trust.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Jan 17, 2020
I feel like I have everything I need, though only merely for survival, and it's all dependent on our delicate and heavily controlled systems. I don't really know why I continue other than comfort and laziness. My laziness is detrimental to my growth as a person, but the comfort keeps me complacent in all ways. Maybe I shouldn't really think about such things and take a big step away from the internet. I need to commit to action rather than dormancy. I have an excellent opportunity in front of me for financial security that can work in tandem with my pursuit of higher education. I have my contingency plan in place if things go critical once again, and it will absolutely be the last time if it does.

As things in my life become a personal puzzle, I question if sharing my "recovery" on a suicide forum is really a good look. I got away from social media a long time ago, but it has been replaced with something just as unnecessary, and demoralizing at times. I constantly question the motives of others in a community like this. My experiences have ranged from decent to outstanding, but your milage may vary.

Be warned that insanity awaits you if you invest heavily into any socially driven online platform these days. Most serve as cherry picking echo chambers for your favorite brand of displacency. I'm personally tired of the mantras within any modern social system, and there doesn't seem to be a true haven of decency online or off. It shows as I scavenge the web looking for a beacon of hope within a community. Similar to how I feel about religion, it's just all bullshit. Business and vying for control of the mind as usual, regurgitation of popular influencer opinion at the very least. Seems like true feelings of hope are only conjured within me when I'm alone with an action plan that gets set in motion

With that said, I don't regret coming here or regret all the time I've wasted online. Hopefully it stays standing for those in need of whatever they're seeking. I came here for information on ending my life in a peaceful manner and acquired the knowledge needed. It was great for that and I'm thankful. What the fuck am I doing now? I feel this has been therapeutic at times but it's not productive. There would be little difference in me writing this here and going through a drive thru as I ramble off the same shit. "Sir, this is a suicide forum. There's no hope here, our hope machine is down."

I suppose there's a bit of a paradox when it comes to the idea of hope and the fact that we're all slowly withering away, but I fail to see how I should use this excuse as a means to be lazy, give up, or embrace suffering. I don't really want to conform to the idea of life having some win or lose state, and I believe that is definitely where there's a massive misstep by society towards a better tomorrow. People are so self absorbed that we don't consider future generations and making things better, even for just ourselves. Think about the implications of a suicide booth and how it becomes a symptom of a society that has given up hope and embraced suffering without a livable solution. Religious ideologies embrace suffering, most making claims of a better existence after death despite being impossible to prove or disprove. This would be labeled as delusion if they weren't widespread and commonly believed theories. Everything is by design to keep you hopeless, divided, idle, distracted, and sitting down. Some gladly give money or labor for this experience. We've been duped from the beginning. Where I've failed to find that beacon of fighters and last bastion of hope, perhaps I can set out to make my own waves.

Maybe my ideas are childish or too rooted in a matter of opinion, but as things become so reliantly connected online, we're losing genuine connections and experiences. We're being convinced that they aren't worth it. I don't understand how anyone aside from a nihilist could adopt such a philosophy. Is that what the future of America looks like? Just a nation of nihilistic individuals that won't care to adopt a healthier philosophy but will likely ironically continue to shell out money for consumer products made by companies that rule the land and keep the blindfold in place?

See, now I come full circle and become depressed again. These vicious cycles present in literally everything. At least I can shape my own mind by distancing myself from filth and corruption. Does it take a great deal of violence to reshape the world into something peaceful? Is it overpopulation and forced multiculturalism causing such a stink? Government/business overreach coupled with religious institutions, all causing division and running amok, unchecked by the commoner? I find myself confused and I blame everything and myself all at once. There's almost a certain beauty in this chaos. I've both lost my mind and found it so many times. I just need to focus on myself. Maybe help some people out on the way if I see them helping others or themselves. I've mostly always been that guy, but it's a lonely fucking feeling. I got very lucky finding a good friend here that lives with a similar ideal of what it means to grow together.

Maybe I'm an asshole for wanting people to adopt a mindset they can't be sold on. Maybe a dumbass for even suggesting that things could be better. I'm capable of seeing how an individual should have the right to die and I even stand by it, but should it really be normalized or so passively recommended? I wish more people were on board with trying. I wouldn't claim this to someone in a great deal of physical pain, only people that might be similar to me, and consider throwing in the towel and abandoning your dreams, possibly because you've been told no or suffered a few failures. Perhaps you lack willpower after swallowing too many black pills. Pills can be addicting. A numb patient won't act, so they're practically as good as cured. Stop taking the pills, regardless of color. All routes lead to hopelessness and following a different shade of the status quo.

I wish I could find an oasis, away from the minefield. It's starting to feel like being enclosed in a maze with nothing but dead ends. I could try harder and possibly break through, but I question if I can truly do this alone. The new drug I fiend for is hope and I only feel it alone when I'm all locked up and away from the compromised masses . Even as writing this, I've gone through seeing myself backtrack and question my own needs and viewpoints. I feel like a child, unwilling to accept the bleakness and hiding under my covers, trying to embrace what feels like a fantasy to shield myself from the monsters and nightmares. I feel the public eye fondling themselves waiting for my own self execution just to fulfill their daily intake of doom porn, or the community waiting for the break in the monotony of the same threads and posts daily as they chant "about time, good riddance fuckwit, press F" etc.

What a shame modern day is. A complete insult to the human condition and psyche, a flattening of the experience. Even the idea of loving relationships has been completely destroyed. People no longer have accomplishments to be proud of, it has dwindled down to what one does with their genitals. Everything is a petty squabble over red and blue, black and white, man and woman, etc. I can't stomach seeing one more pronoun showdown. Everything has reached unprecedented levels of insanity from so much division. What the fuck. Just, what the fuck. Something must give, and I'd like to believe it's not too late. Though I might be just as delusional as the religious zealots, certainly just as crazy at times.

If only I could channel my passion of hatred for all things modern into making a true difference. The hopeless will tell me no.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame