• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I'm currently spiraling because I was chatting with two of my friends and I said something like "Someone must have gotten me sick" and my best friends response was "Who do you interact with other than your mom." It feels so immature to be hurt by this but it really stung. I just denied it and said that I do interact with other people and what they said was mean, and they just briefly apologized and we didn't talk about it after that. The truth is though that I really don't interact with anybody in person and I'm really insecure about it. It feels like everyone else around me is being productive, working, spending time with people, etc. I do nothing besides college everyday. That single comment is making me spiral. I wasn't feeling too bad today until that was said to me.

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I hate that so much humor is based on insults disguised as jokes.
Yeah and honestly he didn't even say it in a way that I took as a joke. It just seemed like a genuine jab and I'm so hurt. I feel like hiding from everybody. I'm always insecure about how people view me and that just showed me how he views me I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature