• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I feel like there is something very fishy about the Ukrainian-Russian war. Russia had to know that the world would not sit back and let this go unchallenged. Why is NATO and the USA spending billions to help the ukes? There is something both the US and Russian governments are not telling their citizens and the world. You mark my words there is something going on that we are not privy to.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I feel like there is something very fishy about the Ukrainian-Russian war. Russia had to know that the world would not sit back and let this go unchallenged. Why is NATO and the USA spending billions to help the ukes? There is something both the US and Russian governments are not telling their citizens and the world. You mark my words there is something going on that we are not privy to.

Don't worry - we will see soon enough :wink:

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
I actually think was relying solely on Mass destruction fear mongering. He didn't expect the support Ukraine had.
Remember, they actually wanted to sweep Ukraine in three days.

Reactions: makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I actually think was relying solely on Mass destruction fear mongering. He didn't expect the support Ukraine had.
Remember, they actually wanted to sweep Ukraine in three days.
Still a leader trying to invade another nation, using excuses that weren't believable in 1939, when Hitler's invaded Poland? The USA and NATO then send billions of dollars of war materials to the Uke's? Naw, there is something huge that's being hidden here. The way nations are acting, willing to risk a nuclear WW III....... Something isn't right. What can be worth so much,? This is beyond supporting the Ukraine, there is some hidden prize the powers want.

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Still a leader trying to invade another nation, using excuses that weren't believable in 1939, when Hitler's invaded Poland? The USA and NATO then send billions of dollars of war materials to the Uke's? Naw, there is something huge that's being hidden here. The way nations are acting, willing to risk a nuclear WW III....... Something isn't right. What can be worth so much,? This is beyond supporting the Ukraine, there is some hidden prize the powers want.
I mean, there's always is. There's fights for power all the time.
Russia must have felt extra cheeky seeing how china is doing well economically. Maybe they are trying to change the power dynamics. West vs east

Last edited:
Unhirable

Unhirable

Proud member of the FBI and CIA.
Sep 14, 2022
Whats fishy is that Putin isn't actually leading shit.

And Ukraine is a fake puppet state created and funded by the United States... for whatever purpose.