• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

narcluciddreams

narcluciddreams

But from death, comes life!
Nov 10, 2022
About 5 hours ago, when I was listening to the Templars marching in the dark, something like an orb or a feather has flown around me. It disappeared quickly, but after I saw it, I immediately felt unlimited, unconditional love and compassion directed towards me. All my worries disappeared, I even started crying out of happiness. I no longer felt lonely, misunderstood. I still feel that presence around me. I prayed about 20 times since this happened, all in latin language. Has anyone of you encountered similar situation? Did you feel loved, appreciated all of the sudden? I gotta add my suicidality is nowhere to be found now. I have no clue what to do except to keep praying.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Orbs have been reported in NDEs. The sense of being unconditionally loved is one of the most universal reports. The feeling of being unloved that most people in despair have is ultimately a 'mistake', but knowing this intellectually brings little benefit.

I would be very interested to be kept up to date with developments. How long does it stay? Does it communicate any insights?

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Wait, were you already having a paranormal experience when this happened? "Listening to the Templars as they marched"? Spectral knights?
Orbs have been reported in NDEs. The sense of being unconditionally loved is one of the most universal reports. The feeling of being unloved that most people in despair have is ultimately a 'mistake', but knowing this intellectually brings little benefit.

I would be very interested to be kept up to date with developments. How long does it stay? Does it communicate any insights?
Oh yeah, but they also say the owners of the human farm can shoot you up with tech that produces exactly that feeling of unconditional love... Who knows. There's love in creation but also something sinister throughout.

narcluciddreams

narcluciddreams

But from death, comes life!
Nov 10, 2022

It almost immediately brought my spirit up. I felt invincible and ever since then, I started believing. The feeling of a divine power inside me has lasted around 30 minutes. The faith remains. I did not hear any voices, for they weren't needed. This gave me hope.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It almost immediately brought my spirit up. I felt invincible and ever since then, I started believing. The feeling of a divine power inside me has lasted around 30 minutes. The faith remains. I did not hear any voices, for they weren't needed. This gave me hope.
Sounds amazing. There are lots of cases on YouTube. I don't totally rule out ghosts or aliens- I'm undecided.

Never happened to me, although I do quite often 'see' things that aren't there when I wake up. (Not saying you imagined it- just my experience.) It's more frightening for me though. Most things I 'see' feel threatening. Once thouht water was pouring out of a hole in the wall. Like dreams overwriting reality for a few seconds. Think I'd prefer to see a light orb.

niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
Whoa, that's amazing! I'm so happy you're feeling better! I hope it can last forever or that many other orbs may visit you in the future ❤️
Give us an update soon!

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Nice bro you deserve to be unconditionally unlimited loved and having no worries to think about ❤
I had similar experiences on heroin. No orbs visited me yet sadly. Hope one day they will.
Sending you hugs bro good to hear you're good. ❤