• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

iwannaendme

iwannaendme

May 3, 2019
Hey guys. I know that name of this thread is pretty strange but I need to tell you more of it.

Few months ago I gave my best friend letters in case I ctb. I told her not to open it and that she can open it only if something happens to me. I didn't told her that they are suicide letters, I just acted like sometimes I feel very horrible and I think I'll die because my body stops working or idk. That was okay, until her parents found it.

Shit started to happen, they thought that letters are hers and that shes the one that wanna die. Her mom called me and I told her that I'm sure she doesn't wanna die or anything, I was shaking as I realized they are mine.

Today, my best friend was hospitalized to psychiatry because her parents are dickheads and she couldn't take it anymore so she was constatly crying and she was like she wasn't here. Shits and more shits happened and are happening and right before that I met with her father who showed me thse letters and asked me if they are mine because THOSE dickheads read them. I gave her two letters, one for her and one for someone very close to me and I cried when I was writing them, put my heart to it, wrote there shits that no one knew and now those fuckers know everything what is deep inside me. I know it sounds cliche but the letters were very close to me because next week I'm about to ctb and now everything is in shits.
I told that dickhead to give me them back and he told no. I should started arguing and just took it.

Few hours after that I told my best friend to at least give me them back because after she heard that he seen them she started to be very mad and she argued with her parents for hours. Of course not only about letters but about everything.

And now she's in psychiatry. Idk what to do, I wanna fucking ctb but how can I, knowing someone has them and will probably tell my parents about it and it's just horrible.

Also they blaming me for her being so depressed last months but they should look in the mirror because they are the only reason she's been depressed so much lately and at the end of the day that she's in that horrible place now.

I feel horrible and I don't know what should I do. I feel horrible for her. Hopefully they will release her in the morning otherwise I'll probably get heart attack and die due to this shit.

Im sorry for so many mistakes etc but I'm shaking and hopefully you can give me some advices what to do because I'm literally at the edge of this shit and this was last thing I expected to happen.
Hey guys. I know that name of this thread is pretty strange but I need to tell you more of it.

Few months ago I gave my best friend letters in case I ctb. I told her not to open it and that she can open it only if something happens to me. I didn't told her that they are suicide letters, I just acted like sometimes I feel very horrible and I think I'll die because my body stops working or idk. That was okay, until her parents found it.

Shit started to happen, they thought that letter are hers and that she wanna die. Her mom called me and I told her that I'm sure she doesn't wanna die or anything, I was shaking as I realized they are mine.

Today, my best friend was hospitalized to psychiatry because her parents are dickheads and she couldn't take it anymore so she was constatly crying and she was like she wasn't here. Shits and more shits happened and are happening and right before that I met with her father who showed me thse letters and asked me if they are mine because THESE dickheads read them. I gave her two letters, one for her and one for someone very close to me and I cried when I was writing them, put my heart to it, wrote there shits that no one knew and now these fuckers know everything what is deep inside me. I know it sounds cliche but those letters were very close to me since next week I'm about to ctb and now everything is in shits.
I told that dickhead to give me them back and he told no. I should started arguing and just took it.

Few hours after that I told my best friend to at least give me them back because after she heard that he seen them she started to be very mad and she argued with her parents for hours. Of course not only about letters but about everything.

And now she's in psychiatry. Idk what to do, I wanna fucking ctb but how can I knowing someone has them and will probably tell my parents about it and it's just horrible.

Also they blaming me for her being so depressed last months but they should look in the mirrors because they are the only reason she's been depressed so much lately and at the end of the day that she's in that horrible place now.

I feel horrible and I don't know what should I do. I feel horrible for her. Hopefully they will release her in the morning otherwise I'll probably get heart attack and die due to this shit.

Im sorry for so many mistakes etc but I'm shaking and hopefully you can give me some advices what to do because I'm literally at the edge of this shit and this was last thing I expected to happen.
I just realized that many things I wrote there aren't making any fucking sense, but please understand me, this situation isn't helping anything, I can't sleep because of it, i'm just shaking in my bed and this day was just one big nightmare.

Last edited:
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Sorry to hear about your predicament. Do you have any questions? We can't tell you what you should or shouldn't do in this type of situation. This is something that you must figure out on your own. What is the most incriminating thing in those letters? Also if the parents were holding those letters in their hands while talking to you then I would have walked up to them snatched the letters out of their hands and ran out of the door. Fuck that.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I don't know that I have proficient advice for you in this situation.
Seems like an absolute mess, I can only acknowledge that it must be a terrible predicament to find yourself in, especially when you were just trying to do what you could to put things in place before you caught the bus.
Do you have anyone else you trust who could intervene in the situation?

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019

Shit started to happen, they thought that letter are hers and that she wanna die. Her mom called me and I told her that I'm sure she doesn't wanna die or anything, I was shaking as I realized they are mine.

Today, my best friend was hospitalized to psychiatry because her parents are dickheads and she couldn't take it anymore so she was constatly crying and she was like she wasn't here. Shits and more shits happened and are happening and right before that I met with her father who showed me thse letters and asked me if they are mine because THESE dickheads read them. I gave her two letters, one for her and one for someone very close to me and I cried when I was writing them, put my heart to it, wrote there shits that no one knew and now these fuckers know everything what is deep inside me. I know it sounds cliche but those letters were very close to me since next week I'm about to ctb and now everything is in shits.

And now she's in psychiatry. Idk what to do, I wanna fucking ctb but how can I knowing someone has them and will probably tell my parents about it and it's just horrible.

Also they blaming me for her being so depressed last months but they should look in the mirrors because they are the only reason she's been depressed so much lately and at the end of the day that she's in that horrible place now.

I just realized that many things I wrote there aren't making any fucking sense, but please understand me, this situation isn't helping anything, I can't sleep because of it, i'm just shaking in my bed and this day was just one big nightmare.
All I know is that much drama would definitely make me ctb.

iwannaendme

iwannaendme

May 3, 2019
Sorry to hear about your predicament. Do you have any questions? We can't tell you what you should or shouldn't do in this type of situation. This is something that you must figure out on your own. What is the most incriminating thing in those letters? Also if the parents were holding those letters in their hands while talking to you then I would have walked up to them snatched the letters out of their hands and ran out of the door. Fuck that.
i was in so much stress that time that i couldnt do it. i couldnt do anything at all. of course after he left i realized i made mistake and even if i took the letters i think he would just leave it that way, but as i said i was in horrible state during that conversation.
I don't know that I have proficient advice for you in this situation.
Seems like an absolute mess, I can only acknowledge that it must be a terrible predicament to find yourself in, especially when you were just trying to do what you could to put things in place before you caught the bus.
Do you have anyone else you trust who could intervene in the situation?
yeah, i have one friend with who im about to visit that friend who is currently in psychiatry in the morning and she knows what happened. She cant understand how they can be so fucked up that they just kept MINE suicide letters and read it even though i put there names for who i wrote it. What the fuck they wanna do with them. Its mine fucking things and it just making me feel uncomfortable knowing they know something that isnt meant for them in the first place. Its just horrible. i cant
All I know is that much drama would definitely make me ctb.
lol. Thanks the god i will ctb sooner than i wanted thanks this shit event.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I'm sorry this all happened to you. Hugs.

Over the years I've learned you can't trust anyone, not even your own family. In regards to letters, they should always be well hidden in your room, and if you do choose to CTB, the cops will find it anyway.