opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Thank you! I don't know why but I'm very happy that you wrote that❤️
It's all in the validation, friend. You are valid, your feelings are valid, your choices are your own and valid. No one can take that from you. Not sure if this was IRL interaction or online, but please be mindful of telling people your plans as they may try to stop you at all costs.

• Love
Reactions: Loona KLD
pinkydrinky

pinkydrinky

Apr 4, 2024
It's all in the validation, friend. You are valid, your feelings are valid, your choices are your own and valid. No one can take that from you. Not sure if this was IRL interaction or online, but please be mindful of telling people your plans as they may try to stop you at all costs.
absolutely. be careful and prepared because telling someone your plans may lead to them taking action towards stopping you

• Love
Reactions: hereornot, Loona KLD and opheliaoveragain
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
What a big fucking joke! The audacity to tell me that I don't have control over my own body, I really hate those kinds of people. If you don't have anything to say to help me then maybe it's better to shut up instead of talking to me as if I owe you or god something. My body my rules.
So logically self-harm is assault, charitable giving is robbery, and jerking off is the same as giving a handjob. Makes perfect sense -.-
sorry you have to deal with that.
absolutely. be careful and prepared because telling someone your plans may lead to them taking action towards stopping you
^ also yea don't tell people

Reactions: hereornot and Loona KLD
No More Tears

No More Tears

I'm tired of missing the bus.
Jul 26, 2024
What's the worst they gonna do? Handcuff your corpse, drag you into court and charge you with murder?

I always hear that attempting suicide is a crime, but out of the numerous times I either failed or was caught, I was never charged for it, more less charged with attempted murder on myself.

AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Enemy brain ain't cooperating
Apr 5, 2024
By that logic masturbation is rape lmao.

• Yay!
Reactions: Loona KLD and tunnelV
Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
Most people don't really think about the intricacies of suicide and they consider it mental illness to even discuss it a lot of the time. Hence why this forum is helpful to so many people. If anything society is the one that brought us into it And we didn't ask to be born. Suicide isn't something that should be taken lightly you are permanently removing your consciousness from existence. You want to be sure that you understand what that means And the suffering that is involved with your death. However at the same token I also don't agree With the General accepted viewpoint that suicides never acceptable and never ok.

Pretending suicide won't happen if we just Ignore things and try to be positive all the time is not a viable strategy hence why suicide is The number one cause of death for males 20 to 35. There's a lot of people out there whose needs aren't being met.

Reactions: Loona KLD
tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
"It's murder to the people around you" "it's murder to yourself its a sin" than call me Jack the Ripper.
By that logic masturbation is rape lmao.
Or a mass abortion for men at least lmao

• Yay!
Reactions: sugarb, Loona KLD and AbusedInnocent