• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
It's understandable, sorry you feel this way *hugs* I hope you find peace

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
My point of view is that at least 80% of people of both genders are pretty happy, people with worse luck end up in worse situations, but in a healthy body of either gender a person can be happy- I know it's not the same for everyone.

rabid_aspie_yokai

rabid_aspie_yokai

fluffy nonhuman
Mar 23, 2023
Due to gender? Nah
Do to gender dysphoria? Oh fuck yes...
I mean patriarchy sucks for all genders anyway, but feeling uncomfortable even as a shut-in, in my own body? (Sry if it's selfish) it feels like a personal hell sometimes

glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
being a girl is what caused me to have the childhood trauma I had. most male abusers/rapists pick the girl instead of the boys (I say most but It's not ALL) so to me if I was a boy then I wouldn't face that trauma, but I also have a lot of empathy for people who struggle with gender dysphoria or during transitioning. It must be hard. I feel like most of us aren't happy with ourselves/gender for multiple reasons and this is why we are here.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Yes. I am AMAB and wish I was cis female. I am extremely suicidal because of it.

I was actually trying to hang on for a few more months, but another user on here mocked me for being suicidal due to gender dysphoria and bragged about it in the public chat today... I am back to wanting to slit my throat every minute...
being a girl is what caused me to have the childhood trauma I had. most male abusers/rapists pick the girl instead of the boys (I say most but It's not ALL) so to me if I was a boy then I wouldn't face that trauma, but I also have a lot of empathy for people who struggle with gender dysphoria or during transitioning. It must be hard. I feel like most of us aren't happy with ourselves/gender for multiple reasons and this is why we are here.
I don't think saying most pick the girls over the boys is fair. Fact of the matter is, we don't actually know the amount of unreported sexual assault male victims that there are. Most male SA victims may feel a lot of shame from being victimized.

It's fine if you hate being a girl for that reason, but there's no need to turn this into which gender has it worse. A case could also be made that being male is worse (micropenis issues cause intimacy and urinating issues for males) so we could be here all day if one wants to debate which gender has it worse.

Last edited:
rabid_aspie_yokai

rabid_aspie_yokai

fluffy nonhuman
Mar 23, 2023
As a non binary person, idk where I stand. Gender is stupid imo
As a nonbinary, same lol (cool pfp btw)
Yes. I am AMAB and wish I was cis female. I am extremely suicidal because of it.

I was actually trying to hang on for a few more months, but another user on here mocked me for being suicidal due to gender dysphoria and bragged about it in the public chat today... I am back to wanting to slit my throat every minute...

I don't think saying most pick the girls over the boys is fair. Fact of the matter is, we don't actually know the amount of unreported sexual assault male victims that there are. Most male SA victims may feel a lot of shame from being victimized.

It's fine if you hate being a girl for that reason, but there's no need to turn this into which gender has it worse. A case could also be made that being male is worse (micropenis issues cause intimacy and urinating issues for males) so we could be here all day if one wants to debate which gender has it worse.
Wait... Another user mocked you HERE? For being suicid@l (due to whatever reason)?? Being uncomfortable in your body is 100% valid (I think cus I feel the same) and whoever made fun of you... Well... They're ignorant at best. I feel you. (Being in a body 24/7 is almost unbearable TwT
Also comparing gender problems really is meaningless, humans should strive for equality and empathy. Idk i know i didn't help but i felt the need to respond

Last edited:
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022

Wait... Another user mocked you HERE? For being suicid@l (due to whatever reason)?? Being uncomfortable in your body is 100% valid (I think cus I feel the same) and whoever made fun of you... Well... They're ignorant at best. I feel you. (Being in a body 24/7 is almost unbearable TwT
Also comparing gender problems really is meaningless, humans should strive for equality and empathy. Idk i know i didn't help but i felt the need to respond
Yeah, it was Pink Sakura. I'm not going to tag them, but yeah. Said something along the lines oif "aww he's sad because he is not a girl" back in December, and then out of no where came into public chat months later bragging about it.

Reactions: Rocinante
UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
This is an interesting question and something I don't really get to talk about without people thinking I'm crazy or having gender envy or something. I don't have gender dysphoria and I know that men face challenges I would never be able to relate to or fully understand as a woman. The purpose of me typing this isn't to throw a pity party over womanhood or femininity or to imply that men can't experience the same things I have. I don't believe the grass is greener on the other side and do not envy men, we all suffer as human beings. But I still really hate being a woman lol. It kind of makes me feel like a target.

Like a lot of other people I unfortunately have my fair share of sexual trauma but I always opt to spare the details. Even before then, I witnessed domestic violence so much growing up that I can't think of a time where I wasn't hypersensitive to it and didn't think of it as normal, as something I would have to go through too when I got older. As I grew up the attempts at harm, the occasional stalking, the times that I've been stared at and followed, the times that I've been harassed and cursed at and other negative experiences I've had with men just make me feel like a victim around them. And it's still why I blame myself for my assaults when they inevitably happened. I let them happen. I allowed the things that led up to them. Didn't feel like there was a choice.

I can't even consume media anymore without running the risk of seeing a woman being harmed or her sexuality being the butt of a distasteful (imo) joke and being triggered, which makes me a "killjoy feminist". I try to have a normal relationship with my partner but both my misandry and internalized misogyny still has a really big wall between us even after five years. He's never hurt me but I can't trust him. He's let me down as much as anyone else has while being there for and coming through for me more than anyone else has, but I can't depend on him. I'm always assuming the worst of him. I postpone the wedding all the time because I don't want him to change and start abusing me once I'm trapped like I've seen happen to too many other women. He shouldn't put up with me. I don't like to go out. I don't like to stay in. I don't like to be seen. I don't like to be perceived as attractive because that's where all the abuse and mistreatment will start. I don't feel safe anywhere, with anybody. I can't really enjoy anything.

But it wouldn't be much different if I were a man. I'm sure I would find other things to be depressed about and suicidal over. I've been trying to find ways to cope with "being a woman" and even as I type this, it sounds really stupid. I hate being in this body so much sometimes that I've tried to ruin it. I made cuts on the most "desirable" parts of me and picked at the scabs until they left marks and scars to ruin my beauty. I always want to get my boobs removed or reduced so I wouldn't be so obviously a woman. Yet I don't want to be anything other than a woman. Not only do I not feel that way, but even if I identify outside of that binary and present as neither male or female, it won't be enough for me, I'll still feel like a target. I don't know if I can say being a woman is what makes me suicidal, though. More so the problems that arose due to my gender makes me want to die. I hate living in a world where people will carry preconceived notions of me and treat me as less than because I'm a woman (the country I'm from is far less progressive and more misogynistic than where I live now, so I haven't really been treated differently recently but all the things that happened to me at home still stick). It's like I was, and still am, a disposable commodity to everyone.

SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023

Thx, I love legend of Zelda lol

rabid_aspie_yokai

rabid_aspie_yokai

fluffy nonhuman
Mar 23, 2023
Yeah, it was Pink Sakura. I'm not going to tag them, but yeah. Said something along the lines oif "aww he's sad because he is not a girl" back in December, and then out of no where came into public chat months later bragging about it.
Damn that's a new low, commenting on someone's feeling like that.
Bragging about what, being rude? I don't even get it...

Reactions: Rocinante
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I think all the gender wars are stupid. It's very easy to say that the other gender has it better or worse when only cherry-picking certain groups from that gender. I fall into this a lot myself, but I try to do better because I understand the annoying feeling when the opposite gender tries to undermine all my problems just because they think they have it worse somehow. Im just saying, being a man isn't just about dancing on flowers like some women seem to think, somehow

Edit: some women*, "many" is maybe a bit of an exaggeration

Last edited:
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I think all the gender wars are stupid. It's very easy to say that the other gender has it better or worse when only cherry-picking certain groups from that gender. I fall into this a lot myself, but I try to do better because I understand the annoying feeling when the opposite gender tries to undermine all my problems just because they think they have it worse somehow. Im just saying, being a man isn't just about dancing on flowers like some women seem to think, somehow

Edit: some women*, "many" is maybe a bit of an exaggeration
Agreed. Saying one's gender/sex has it worse isn't a dysphoria cure like many seem to want it to be, nor does it mitigate the uncomfortableness of being the sex you don't wish to be.

If only body swapping technology existed. It would solve 2 cases of dysphoria per application.

rabid_aspie_yokai

rabid_aspie_yokai

fluffy nonhuman
Mar 23, 2023
Agreed. Saying one's gender/sex has it worse isn't a dysphoria cure like many seem to want it to be, nor does it mitigate the uncomfortableness of being the sex you don't wish to be.

If only body swapping technology existed. It would solve 2 cases of dysphoria per application.
Well, something similar is happening. As far as I know scientists are experimenting with giving trans women uteruses
"In early 2022, it was reported that a New Delhi-based surgeon would soon attempt a uterine transplant in a transgender woman. The operation has never been performed successfully yet in people assigned male at birth, and the announcement prompted a series of reactions on the implications of such procedures." It's still complicated tho, but it kinda feeds two birds with one roll.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Well, something similar is happening. As far as I know scientists are experimenting with giving trans women uteruses
"In early 2022, it was reported that a New Delhi-based surgeon would soon attempt a uterine transplant in a transgender woman. The operation has never been performed successfully yet in people assigned male at birth, and the announcement prompted a series of reactions on the implications of such procedures." It's still complicated tho, but it kinda feeds two birds with one roll.
Eh, well for me it still doesn't replace lost girlhood and it doesn't change the fact that the body will be all scarred :/

However, if that is good enough for other people, then that is good.

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023

Muh oppressed sex.

• Yay!
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
rabid_aspie_yokai

rabid_aspie_yokai

fluffy nonhuman
Mar 23, 2023
Eh, well for me it still doesn't replace lost girlhood and it doesn't change the fact that the body will be all scarred :/

However, if that is good enough for other people, then that is good.
I understand... Growing up as trans literally takes away so much. I like scars, but surgery is still scary so i kinda understand that too. But science is evolving exponentially so who know what the future holds

• Hugs
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Reactions: Buh-bye!
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Cld th/ gendr wars stp pls -- thse happn on evry thred whn sme1 struggls wth thr own gendr

Cld w/ pls jst agree tht neithr mn nr womn hve lfe bettr or wrse thn th/ othr

Thse cnversatns jst turn pointlss & d-rail threds ovr & ovr agn